12💞

Thankyou all for the 200+ views and 50+ votes. It is meant alot to me. I am happy now.

Love ya all💜💜💜

Let's go

Next day

Jimin's pov

Today is the day mine and Tae's parents hired a party. More likely today is the day I am going to introduce my boyfriend to my family. Me and Tae already got ready and yesterday we brought gifts for them. We took it and went out of the house before closing it and waited for Jungkook to come.

After a while he came in his black SUV and smiled at both of us and gave me a smirky wink which made me a tomato.
He came to us and hugged Tae.

"Good morning Tae."

"Good morning kook."

He then turned to me and hugged me also. But this hug was a little weird. He tried to pull his hand inside my shirt but I pulled away. He then looked at me and kissed me on my lips.

"Good morning Baby...."

"Morning kookie."

We stared each other but got flinched when we heared a cough

"Ahem...ahem....guys can we go?"

"Okey Tae."

Said Jungkook while I was unable to utter any word because of embrassement.

"Okey guys get in the car."

Said Tae while hoping into the driving seat.

I hoped into the passenger seat and Jungkook to back seat.

He had a little pout on his face that he couldn't sit next to me.

I chuckled at it but he again pouted. That was so cute.

Tae started to drive the car as we three sited silently.

The rest of the ride was so silent until I felt someone's fingers on my left back.

I looked back and saw Jungkook smiling at me and still pouting

I chuckled at him. Tae didn't noticed that since he was very focused on the ride.

When Tae started to speak and the ride became funnier than before.
He is really a good teaser that he never failed of making blushing mess everyone that he speaks with. But to me, he is really caring and loving. He do like to see my tomato face but he barely teases me.

At last we came to the entrance of my house.

"We are here."

Said me and Tae in unison.

Jungkook's pov

The whole imagination that I had about Jimin's house broke away when I saw his house. No. More likely mansion.
The mansion is much larger than mine. The front gate is very tall and a big golden P.J was on top of the mansion.

When the car came to the front gate, it opened widely revealing a huge very huge mansion. There are more than 25 guards in the entrance. They all saluted at Taehyung and Jimin while they nodded.

The car came to the parking lot which have more than twenty luxurious cars.
Tae stopper the car and we all went out.
My eyes was widened as I looked around.

"Chim? Is this is your house?"

"Yeah. What happened?"

"Nothing I just."