Part 4 ~ Sour cream

I refused his hand, got up and started dressing.

«Turn around.» i said.

«I've already seen you in underwear you know.» he turned his back to me.

«Not funny. Where you taking me?» i asked.

«Nowhere special, you'll see.» he replied.

I dressed and we wnt out of the room. He led me trough the back door of the hotel.

I figured that it's cause someone could see us together. I didn't need that.

We were just walking around the town and chatting. He jumped over a stone wall and helped me over.

We came to some pretty little beach. We sat on the sand.

«So Chels.. What happened after i left?» he asked looking at the ocean.

What happened? A lot.

You made that place my home, cheered me up everyday i spent there and then you broke my heart and left me alone to bear with it.

Happy with my answer? No?

Doesn't matter cause i didn't say that at loud.

 «Not much. I have a boyfriend now, i'm skipping school cause of the tour and Eric left for the military.

My brother left to protect the country, how he likes to say. I think that he's risking his life there.

«Already?» he asked totally skipping the fact that i'm no longer free.

«Yeah.. What about you? I mean what's new? I looked at him.

«Magcon mostly. I travel a lot so i haven't seen my family in a while.» he said.

«Oh.» was all i said.

The sun was falling, meaning that it's gonna be dark in few minutes.

I don't like darkness, especially not with Nash by my side.

«It's beautiful, the sunset.» i said.

«That's why we're here now .» Nash smiled to himself.

We haven't said anything else on our way back. Nor when he dropped me off by my hotel room door.

That's weird. Nash is never this silent and i always talk.

 ---------------

The guys weren't back yet. I had nothing to do. Nobody to chat with.

I was officially bored. And hungry.

So i did something i never usually would. I found myself knocking on the room door.

Just to reveal a suprised looking Nash.

«Chelsea? What you doing here? I.. I mean come in.» he moved to the side.

«I was bored so i thought, why not?» i threw myself on Cameron's bed.

«Right.» he fixed his hair «I'm gonna order some pizza, special wishes?» he asked picking his phone.

«Yeah sour cream please.»

After he ordered and the pizza came i squealed like a five year and made us both laugh.

We were just being lazy for the rest of the night, watching TV.

When i was somewhere half asleep i remembered that we're traveling tomorrow and i didn't packed yet. Awesome.

I'll do that tomorrow morning.. At 5am.

Can someone kill me already?

Well that's the last thing i remember before i knocked out.

 ---------------

Bzzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzz

«Turn it off Cameron.» Nash mumbled pulling me closer to himself.

Mmmmm

Wait what? Nash and I in the same bed?? Cuddled up with him?? What the hell!?

I opened my eyes. It was still dark and Nash was still next to me!

My head was resting on the crack of his neck. I quickly tried to move away but he only held me tighter.

«Nash let go of me, now!» i jelled but whispered.

«I'm comfy in this position, be still.» he replied sleepily.

«My knee is gonna hit your nuts if you don't let go this moment.» i whispered again.

He removed himself from me and i got up the same second. How exactly did this happen?

I remember that my last destination was Cameron's bed. Not Nash's and definitely not his hug.

I left the room and run to mine to wake up Mahogany cause i was the one setting up the alarm.

A/N

Part 4 :) Hope you like it, don't forget to vote <3

~Dora