Part 12 ~ I'm stuck

»White or purple?» Mahogany asked holding up two swimming suits.

«Purple.» i replied.

«Are you even ready?» she asked going to bathroom.

«Yeah, i've been for last 10 minutes.» i replied.

Bzzz Bzzz

I checked my phone. 'One new message : Jake Elliot'

«I saw the photo, we're over. Oh and you know Monica, right? She's much better in bed than you are (; « the message said.

I just clamped my hand over my mouth and slumped to the floor, choking on my tears.

He cheated on me.

«Chelsea? Was that you?» Mahogany came out of the bathroom.

«Oh my God, what happened??» she asked getting on the floor and hugging me.

I couldn't say anything i just wrapped myself around her, crying.

Why was i even crying?

Jake maybe wasn't the best boyfriend ever. He was too occupied with his football games and his own ass but i loved him.

We were together for about a year, maybe it was just our time.

Everything was perfect until that kiss happened, that fucking kiss.

«Are you two coming?» boys came in.

I felt Mahogany shake her head 'no', i just hugged her tighter.

«Hey Chelsea? You okay?» Shawn asked getting next to us.

«I.. I need to go somewhere..» i got up and run out, passing Nash and everyone else.

«Chelsea wait, what happened??» i heard Nash shout after me.

«Leave me the fuck alone! This is all your fault. I hate you Nash!» i screamed at him, even more tears coming.

He just stood there, looking at me across the hallway.

Was he mad? Hurt? I couldn't tell but he was probably both.

I turned away from him and run to the lift, i needed some fresh air.

 ----------------

Later that day i called my mum and told her that i'm gonna visit her on few days.

I needed some time for myself. This is all just too complicated.

I said my goodbyes to everyone before Cameron drove me to the bus station. Everyone beside Nash, i couldn't deal with him at that moment.

«You better hurry back, you're stuck with us.» he hugged me one last time.

«I'll be back before you know it.» i kissed his cheek and took my bag.

I can't wait to see my mum. Last time i saw her was last summer, when i got bored of my brothes company and flew across the country to see her.

Living with my dad had it's consequences, but i accepted it.

 --------------

«Sweetheart you should really answer the phone now.» my mother said sitting across the table from me.

«I don't want to talk to him, nor anyone else.» i replied.

«You're so stubborn, he's sorry.» she said again.

I just groaned. It's been around a week since i came here, i wanted back already.

I did loved it here, i knew everyone and it was like i'm on a vatication but i moved with a reason.

It was always sunny but when the night came you could literally feel the moist in the air.

And there was my mum. I loved her, don't take me wrong but we couldn't get trough a week without an argument.

Moving to my dad's place was a simpler life for me, it felt like home.

Another phone ringing.

«For fuck's sake, he never gives up!» i said slamming my hands on the table.

«Hey, watch your mouth!» my mum said.

They called 19 times today, i counted.

«What?'» i answered the phone.

«Chels please listen. It's me, Mahogany.» she said from the other side of the wire.

«Mahogany! Oh my i miss you.»

«I miss you too babes but i can't chat right now. Look i'll call you again in few minutes, pick up.» she said.

«Okay.. See ya in a few.» i hang up.

That was weird. Oh well, it's Mahogany.

I walked up to my room and jumped on my bed. My phone next to me.

Ring once, ring twice.

«Hello?» i answered without looking who was it.

«Well hi there buttercup» a deformed voice said.

I knew who was it the same moment i heard that name 'buttercup', only one person has ever called me that way. Nash.

«What do you want from me?»

Note to yourself : don't answer your phone again without looking who the caller is, Mahogany is on their side too.

«Quite a few things, but 'll stick with this phone call for now.» he replied.

I felt a new punch of irritation with every word he spoke

«Nash i don't want to have anything with you, wasn't i clear enough the last time?

«Are you sure in that Chels?» he asked, i know he was smirking already.

«No..» i half whispered.

 A/N

It took some time but there it is, part 12. Hope you like it and i'll post as soon as possible <3

~Dora