Part 6 ~ One ride

«I want sugar cotton!!» Matt squealed like a fangirl.

«Take the blue one!» Carter sprinted after him.

We spent way too long in this place. Boys were going crazy.

It was fun, beside the part when Matt almost vomited on my lap. Luckily enough he vomited to some bush.

I was kinda tired, it was getting dark and all this driving makes me feel dizzy.

«Chels, come on a ride with me. Aaron is feeling 'too sick'.» Nash said.

«Umh no thanks, i really don't feel like it.» i replied.

«Oh come onnn» he stretched «Oh i know why, you're too big of a coward.» he smirked.

Ohh no, he didn't!

I sent him a death glare but grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the 'fun' train.

«That's my girl.» he chuckled.

«In your dreams babe.» i gave him my best fake smile.

«You are in my dreams babygirl.» he replied.

Ugh. I threw his hand away.

«One ride.» i said when we were in our seats.

«One ride, i bet you can't do it without screaming.» he dared.

«I don't scream.» i stated.

I won't scream cause some dumb boy with big blue eyes dared me to. Not for him.

«Right.» he said.

Roller-coasters were my last wish of the day, i loved it but at the same time i was terified by it.

I closed my eyes as the train moved. I was totally unconscious of the ride.

«That's what i call a proper scream.» Nash said holding one hand over his ear.

I had my arms wrapped around him, damn Chelsea.

«It was a stupid bet.» i said peeling myself of him, it was harder than i liked it.

He coughed «Wimp»

«Shut up Grier, i heard you scream too.» i spat.

«Yeah but i was enjoying.» he laughed.

«Guys, guys, listen!» Gilinsky tried to get our attention «Who's in for going to get some pizza?»

I'm going to be double size till the end of this tour with all this pizza and burgers every day.

«If they serve Mexican food i'm in.» Cameron said.

«Pizza it is.» Taylor put his hand around Cameron's shoulder shushing him.

We all laughed at his move.

---------------

(next morning)

«Yo sugar! Take me strawberry flavored one.» Mahogany said as I, Shawn, Aaron, Matt and of course Nash were going to get milkshakes.

«Kay» i replied leaving our hotel room.

Walk to the shop wasn't so long but it took us forever to arrive cause the sun was beating hard.

Me and Shawn ordered while the boys were greeting some fans.

When my milkshake was finally done i headed over to the boys but some waitress chrushed into me.

«Fuck!» i shouted as my drink went all over my dress.

«Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where.. « the waitress apologized.

»It's fine, next time watch where you walk.» i said and quickly walked to the restroom.

That was kinda harsh from me.. Oh well i have brown, cold liquid all over myself!

I tried to wipe off all the milkshake but i just made a bigger mess.

I'm so lucky.

As i walked out i saw Nash leaning on the wall next to restroom door. Damn he looked good.

«Boys went back to the hotel cause you were taking forever in there.» he explained.

«Oh.. I'll have to order myself another one.» i said.

He nodded.

We walked out normally but when we reached the parking lots i heard screams.

«Omg!! Is that Nash?? Nash!! Few girls screamed from the other side of the street.

He didn't even looked at them. He grabbed my forearm, pulled me to himself and took my face in his hands.

«Don't move.» he said getting closer to me, his blue eyes staring into mine.

Was he about to do it?

No.. He would never.

A/N
So part 6! What do you think is going to happen next? Comment below! 💜

~Noemi