•CHAPTER TWENTY NINE•

"I

"I...can't...do...it. You...we'll...have...to...carry...me...back," Mo panted before dramatically dropping onto the green grass.

"Come on cookie, we are almost there," Tre'von says looking down at Mo in amusement.

"It's too early for this shit," she says with a pout.

"Come on cookie." He encouraged.

"Can you carry me please, I promise I'll make it up to you," she says with pleading eyes.

"Ahh, fine," he grumbles squatting for her to climb onto his back.

"Yeyi, thank you," she says getting up and going onto his back.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," he grumbles walking back to Mo's place.

"Nchooow don't be like that, cheer up," she says placing a kiss on his cheek.

"You know, I'm not allowed to mix business and pleasure."

"So I can't do this?" she asks giving him another kiss on the cheek.

"Mmm, I'm not sure, can you do it again while I decide." He says with a cheeky smile.

"Sure," she says before kissing his cheek again.

|•••|

"That was horrible, I never wanna do that ever again," Mo says once they reached her place.

Tre let out a chuckle, "cookie we are going to do this every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday morning."

"Really, and can I change your mind?" she asks straddling him.

"I see what you are doing cookie," he says with a smirk, placing his hands on her bare waist.

"Oh yeah, and what am I doing?" She says feigning innocence, tilting her head to the side.

"You are trying to mix my personals and business," he says with a smirk.

"Mmm, no, it's seven, our session is over, you are no longer my personal trainer, but a sexy guy I met on a blind date," she says, her index finger drawing patterns on his clothed chest.

"Oh yeah?" He asks with a smirk

"Mhm," she says.

"So, I was wondering if I could take you on another date," Tre'von asks looking down at the black woman with hope.

"Sure, just pick a place with good food quantity this time," she says giving him a look.