Exploring the School

The Tunes made their way to the school and poor Sylvester felt a blast of cold air like the Surveyor mentioned.

"That's a big campus." Bugs remarked as he saw the huge school.

"We need to split up." Lola instructed.

"I'll check out the burned-down classroom." said Penelope.

Lola was worried for her feline friend. "There are many classrooms, I'll come with you." She told Penelope. The feline nodded in approval.

"Sylvester and  I will check out the toilet-storeroom place." Bugs told Lola.

Sylvester turned to his pal, "What? Are ya mad? That's the spookiest place. No one gets out alive." Sylvester told Bugs.

"You wanna find ghosts, that's the one place." Bugs told Sylvester. 

"I ain't going." The cat complained.

"Where will you be then?" Lola asked Sylvester.

Bugs reassured his buddy, "You come with us. Stay outside. It's bright and sunny. No ghost will come after you."

"Does everyone have your phones?" Penelope asked her team.

"Yes." Everyone answered and they began to explore the school in groups of two.

At the campus, Bugs explored the outside of the classroom and he saw a notice that read: Science Class 12:30 p.m. at Home Economics Classroom 19th July

After analyzing the notice, Bugs heard an orchestra playing in the background and he decided to follow it to see where the source was from.

In the canteen, Sylvester explored the remains of the canteen to see for clues.

As it turns out, The orchestra music was from the toilet-storeroom. Bugs used a paper clip and he managed to open the door. He went inside to see if there was any evidence.

Bugs SMS his group to notify them he was done.

"Huh? So soon?" Sylvester complained as he read the SMS. 

He began to scratch himself but he stopped halfway when he saw a coconut carved like a Jack-O-Lantern. Sylvester ran away when he saw the scary-looking coconut.

Sylvester ran and he called his friends on his phone. 

"Bugs! Lola! Penelope!" He called out to his friends but no one on his phone picked up.

Sylvester heard a slam on the door and he ran away so fast that he dropped and left his phone.

Meanwhile, the girls were looking for a map to find where the source of the fire came from.

 "Which classroom is the source of the fire?" Penelope asked.

Lola pointed out a block number. "Home Economics." she answered.

"Or the Science Lab." Penelope told Lola. "We ought to check the Home Economics classroom, It's the nearest." 

Lola took a screenshot. "Wait I'm sending the map to Sylvester in case he needs to find us." she told Penelope.

Penelope climbed up the stairs. "Lola, Come on. Hurry Up!" Penelope called Lola. No response was from the rabbit.

"It's only an echo." Penelope muttered and she continued her way to the classroom.