Part 22

Namjoon's POV

As I was walking towards Hoseok's house after agreeing to meet up with him today, from a far I saw Seoyoon and Jimin make their way out of the house with Jimin reaching out for Seoyoon's hand. They were a couple I never thought would happen... I didn't think Hoseok would let it happen easily, but I guess I was wrong. I take it as he trust Jimin a lot to trust him his beloved sister.

I continued walking, a smile not leaving my face as I couldn't believe we're actually signing a contract in a few hours with an entertainment company. Our voices will soon be heard and that's what I can't wait for. I knocked on the door and Hoseok greeted me with just a nod, leaving the door open for me to come in before he plopped back down on the sofa, the TV open but he wasn't paying attention.

"What's up?" I asked, closing the door before making my way to where he was.

"Nothing." He answered, thinking that I wouldn't hear his sigh, but I did.

"What's up?" I asked again, grabbing the bag of chips he was holding and turning off the TV that wasn't even given attention to. He was still out of it when I stepped on his foot, making him stand up and yelp in pain before glaring at me. "Hey it's your fault for not speaking up." I shrugged and he grunted, sitting back down beside me. "You do know you won't get enough of me until you tell me what's wrong." I said and he sighed.

"It's dad. He's against this contract signing thing." He said and I laughed, relaxing into their sofa as I spread my arms behind, crossing my legs and looking over at him.

"Bullsh*t. You never cared about what your father thought since you graduated high school." I said and his face hardened.

"Damn it you know me too well." He muttered, looking away and I sat properly, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Is this about Seoyoon?" I asked and he snapped his head towards my direction.

"How did you-"

"You're never bothered about anything except when it's about Seoyoon." I answered, but he looked lost for words.

"You wouldn't understand even if I tell you." He said, about to stand up when I tripped him and pulled him back to the couch.

"Try me." I said sternly and he took a deep breath before sitting properly, organizing the words he was about to say.

.

.

.

Seoyoon's POV

"So, after this horror movie, where do we go?" I asked with a smile but Jimin doesn't look okay. "Jimin?" I tugged on his hand, grabbing his attention.

"Yeah?" he asked, looking shaken up.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he stiffly nodded but I stifled a laugh. "You know we could have bought another movie if you didn't like horror movies." I chuckled but he squeezed my hand.

"I'd watch a number of horror movies if I get to watch it with you." He smiled, inching closer but I dodged, pinching his full cheeks.

"YOU. ARE. TOO. CHEESY. DAMN. IT." I said, squeezing harder after every word. He whined in every word and ended up with a rosy cheek in which I found cute. "Hey hey let's take a selca!" I said, grabbing my phone from my pocket and smiling with Jimin leaning closer as he fit himself into the frame, pulling his lips to the side with a small, cute smile.

After taking the photo and Jimin whining about taking another one because he said he looked weird, we lined up to the popcorn stand before lining up to the movie theater entrance.