Chapter 4

Mist's POV
Absolutely nothing, that's what I got on Niccolo, no picture, no useful details, nothing. He's as mysterious as they come. Turns out all the stupid internet could give me is that he's the most eligible bachelor in Italy. He's made the top 30 under 30 on Forbes; with businesses right from Telecommunications to Oil and gas, he even owns clubs(typical) I mean can't they all see it's a cover. No one would think twice about all the money he makes because well his businesses make due. Makes me wonder why he's part of the Italian syndicate; maybe he gets high off the thrill of it all, I know I would. All the images I could get were clearly of a man that wasn't him. I could tell that the man in all these images was just the face of everything; keeping mysterious I see.

I decided to try using the few coding skills I had to try and hack into his first club security system; I figured this would be the place he would visit most and I'd have a chance at seeing what he actually looks like. It was easier than I thought, the firewalls they had were good but not that good. Haa guess my coding skills weren't that bad, I could even work with Noah if I wanted to. "ERROR: this is as far as you go: ERROR". Well f**k that, I really thought I'd get far. Good thing I thought ahead and made sure that I covered my traits but just in case I made sure that if they went searching for me, they'd find my laptop under Keisha Martins based in Italy. I never really used my laptop because I usually got all necessary info on a mission so these were one of those days. I might as well just get to bed because clearly I'm not getting anywhere; my curiosity will have to wait.

******Next morning at the airport******
"Noah, heyyyyyy, can you come sit next to me during the flight. I need to have a word with you." He looked at me with a suspicious eye and he validly did so; I mean everyone knows I'm more of a loner. He walked into the jet and sat next to me pulling out his laptop and headphones and he starting playing a game; what? Seriously? I just asked him to sit next to me and he does that, no conversation no nothing. Okay well this is going to be harder than I thought. I let him play on his stupid computer game for  a little while before I tapped him, he paused his game and turned to me, "you know Noah, when I said that I wanted to have a word with you it meant that we'd be having a conversation." I said with a sly smile on my face. I saw his cheeks start to redden; aww how cute. "So you know how I'll be in contact with Nic and his businesses, I was hoping you could teach me a few encryption techniques to get past their firewalls so that it's easier to burst them" I could tell that Noah was reading my face which was quite unsettling since not many people do that, even the agents at Terrinstyl haven't been able to master how to read people's faces but Noah did. How did I never notice all these things about him; I know I've not worked on a mission with him before but wow, this was a lot more than I expected from the agency nerd. He started working at the agency two years ago and I liked him immediately I saw him but this is a whole new side to him and I don't know if I like it or not. After a few minutes of reading each other's faces he shrugged and turned to his laptop and started talking. I made sure to pay attention to whatever he was saying so that I could be able to hack into Nic's system including not leaving a print behind which was a lot harder than I thought. And before we knew it, the pilot was announcing our arrival in Italy.

As we got out of the jet, we were met with Agent Jamain. He nodded at me and smiled at Noah; it was quick but I noticed it. I turned and looked at Noah and I could tell there was a familiarity between the two. Okay whatever is going on, I have to get to the bottom of it. I don't like being kept out of the loop. I walked past Jamain and put my bags in the car and sat down in the back seat waiting on those two to follow up. Jamain drove us to the safe house that was beautiful to say the least; Fernando and his love for luxuries, I mean I wouldn't have minded a two bedroom condo but this will work. Noah and I got in and got settled before heading downstairs for the briefing.

"So I'm sure Fernando filled you in on the basics on Nic, so I'm hoping you have a game plan on how you'll meet him Mist?"Jamain asked. I had nothing but I couldn't let him know that, I mean I had a basic plan but that was going to be hard when I didn't know what he looked like so I'd just wing it and hopefully catch his eyes at his club. I nodded at Jamain and watched him look at me expectantly, well okay seems like we're telling him the plan. I cleared my throat and started, "I plan on going to his first club, that's where I think he'd most probably hold meetings. So I'll go there and try to catch his eye, I'm sure that won't be hard." He quickly glanced at Noah which didn't go unnoticed by me and then nodded his head. "So when do you plan on going to the club," since there was nothing to do here and I wasn't big on site-seeing, tonight wouldn't be a problem. "I guess I'll be going out for drinks tonight." I said with a smile, I did like going out, the looks I got from pathetic men that would never have a chance always put a smile to my face. Their futile attempts at getting laid were always hilarious; I honestly found men a joke. I turned to Noah, "Noah, please have whatever you plan on giving me to keep in contact ready. You never know, I might meet Nic tonight," with that I walked up to my room to get ready.

I came down an hour later and found Noah set up in a corner in the living room looking at all his tech stuff like it was gold. He was actually adorable; I cleared my throat and caught his attention. I watched him look up at me and freeze, blush started rising to his cheeks and he repeatedly opened and closed his mouth. I smirked because that's what I was looking for. I was dressed in a short silk nude dress with a slit on my right thigh going all the way up; the top of the dress was low-cut giving the eye a clear view of my babies as I like to call them with thin spaghetti strips that went all the way to the back exposing my back as well. Let me just say I want to get attention in this dress. I paired it with my six-inch black stilettos (very easy to turn into a weapon if I needed to). I wasn't a fan of makeup so I kept it subtle with gloss and mascara on my eyes to make them pop, these eyes needed to draw in even the most mysterious kind there could be. I held my hair up to expose my neck and make it longer and wore an emerald necklace. "Close your mouth Noah, you're drooling." Jamain said as he walked into the room. He gave me a quick look and smirked as he walked and stood next to Noah. He signaled me over and then Noah seemed to get his mind straight when I started walking towards them, "u-uhm you'll wear these, they have undetectable listening pieces. You have always open the earrings up and take it out when you want to contact me." He handed me beautiful silver earrings. I put them on and looked at him. "This here has a flash that I encrypted to help you pass the firewalls in their security to reach any info you want to get, I thought it'd be best to make things easy for you and to avoid you leaving a print and getting caught." Ouch that hurt, I mean I thought I'd learnt what to do on the plane but he clearly had no hope in me. He motioned for me to give him my hand on which he placed a bracelet. "Yeah that's it, if you ever need anything else you'll tell me and I'll figure out a way to get it to you". I was impressed really, I thought he'd load me with a whole bunch of stuff that would be hard to sneak in but this was going to be easier than I thought. "Thanks Noah," I smiled at him and turned to the other agent besides him, "Jamain, I believe you'll be driving me to the club?" He nodded and walked towards the door, well let's go have some fun.

Author's note
I hope my description of the way Mist is dressed was clear enough to give you a vision but yeah the image will hopefully  give you a better picture. Just picture all the dress nude. Let's get ready to meet Nic :)