Growning up

Part 2
I was preparing for to go Juilliard School and graduation early and Joanna was preparing going school in New York also. We had all our credit and more. It start getting hard on us, because we start talking less and less. It started to hurt and start feeling insecure. Which not like me, because of rumor. Joanna went see her cousin in Cali for his birthday. I could not go, because I had go New York. I couldn't wait till summer. We would graduate in May 17 and my classes in Juilliard School in September after Labor Day. Me and Joanna spending the summer in Cali and go Puerto Rico for a month. We was going Puerto Rico after graduation and Leeyum supposed come too. He had take summer classes. He did come our graduation, but he couldn't stay long. He had go back school. He going school for engineering and played Soccer also at program in city. I know he had something tell me serious. We went my favorite restaurant and talk.

He start to cry and hug me. He apologized for lying about rumors and he was to embarrass. The rumor I hard he was drug at University party and was naked in bed with 2 girls. He doesn't know I had already talk two girls and person who put them in bed. They didn't have sex or anything. They end just sleeping. There friends keep checking on them doing night. When Joanna went down there she did investigate work and found out the truth and talk to girls and her friends. All they know they drunk something non alcoholic and they start acting weirdly. They friends took to room sleep off and black out. I was just waiting till he told me. I told him he didn't have nothing worry about I trust him. I told him I knew the truth. I was just waiting on him to open up. I knew he was been faithful. I had my eyes on him.

We had talk for hours. We ate and went on walk and went to lake. He had go back Cali for school Monday for his Tuesday classes. His Classes from Tue through Thursday at noon. He took 18 hours courses his classes was 6 am to 2 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday class for 2 hours at end at noon. That night we kiss and made up. Hiding no more. We didn't loose our Virginity till our marriage night few years later.

We went Puerto Rico for a month. We spend a lot with Joanna and Leeyum grandparents and his parents. We spend a lot with their family. Joanna told me her future husband live her and he 17 years old. She haven't talk him in a year. They agree to live life until they 25 years old, but wouldn't date anyone after 21 years. They stay virgin till marriage.