Chapter Three

Louis' P.O.V
After we exchanged our phone numbers I headed home. I didn't have work or volunteering until tomorrow which gave me some time for myself.
I put back Pride and Prejudice in my little library I keep at the back of my place. Making my way to the kitchen, I threw some popcorn in the microwave and I went to go sit down and find a movie while I waited.
Scrolling through the shows on Netflix, I had a hard time deciding between Supernatural and House, so I went to go get the popcorn after hearing the microwave go off.
Settling back down, I decided to watch Coyote Ugly instead. Thinking about movies, and books, sometimes I wish I could write a book of my own, but whenever I try to start, I tend to just give up and erase the whole thing. A text message interrupted my thoughts.

From: Harry the Stripper
Hey beautiful, just wanted to make sure you weren't some murderer giving me the wrong number xx

The text made me smile really big and shake my head at that doof, no I wasn't really keen on strippers and their occupation choice but I guess I forgot they were people to. Plus, they sure know how to have a good time.

To: Harry the Stripper
Well handsome, I don't think I gave you the wrong number xx how else would I be able to figure out where you live to murder you?

From: Harry the Stripper
That sounds like a promise. Instead, how about tomorrow night you come watch me... If you let me, I'll take you into a room.

To: Harry the Stripper
Don't tease me... Tomorrow's Sunday I have work the next day.

From: Harry the Stripper
Well, why don't I come over tomorrow before work and give you you're own little show.

To: Harry the Stripper
Now that's a promise xx

After that he never answered me, but I can only get my hopes up.
~
The next day went by excruciating slow, my day at the school has been nothing but lack of concentration, and anxiousness.
I must be deranged if a stripper is going to come to my house, after work.
It already looked like bad news.
It's crazy how last week has really changed my point of view on things. Usually by now, I'd be helping one of the kids get ready to go outside, or I'd be reading a book. However today, I just kept looking at my phone as if someone was going to text me.

After another hour my shift was done at the school, and that meant I had to run to Walmart.
I quickly grabbed my stuff, said a fair well, and hopped into my car on my way to Walmart.
As soon as I got there, I was quick to clock in, and I headed straight for the cashiers where I usually started my Sunday's. I hated Sunday's the most, because that meant I had to wake up super early Monday, and let me tell ya, I cherish my sleep.
I remember back when things were so simple, but then like everyone else... I had to grow up.
Don't get me wrong, my life is darn alright compared to others, but sometimes I think I let myself down.
"Do you have bags? Or do you want us to supply them ma'am," I ask to the polite women paying.
"Um.. I have my own thanks." She answers.
I gave her a swift nod, packing her bags into a cart, and then opening up another lane after we started to get really busy.
"Well someone's cute when their working."
I quickly turn around knowing that familiar voice.
"Geez Niall don't scare me like that." I tell him.
"Ahahah sorry mate, just dropped by to see if you were busy tonight."
Well other than having a stripper come by my house no, I'm not busy.
"Yea sorry Ni, I have someone coming over." I try to sound as sincere as I can, because I really do feel bad for ditching him.
"Oh who's coming over? Can I join you guys?" He asks not getting the hint.
"It's Harry..." I tell him quietly.
"Uh who?" He says confused.
"The guy from the strip club....."
I forgot he didn't give his name out. Oopsies.
"Shit Tomlinson, don't tell me you hired him or something. I didn't think those boys were the hooker type." He says laughing, even though it was the opposite of funny.
"They're not hookers Niall. He wanted to come over." I tell him slightly annoyed.
"He wanted to come over? Louis how many guys or girls do you think he said that to... What makes you any different. Look all I'm saying is that whoever this guy is, is not the kind of guy you need in your life."
After every word he said, it made me more sad, and it made me realize more,
Maybe he had a point. I barely knew him. I told Niall I would hangout with him tonight after I called Harry to tell him I got sick or something.