Coffee Confessions

EDITED 11/DEC/2015

Lyanne

I sat in a corner booth of LittleTeacups with my best friend, Martha, as we sipped green tea and talked. Well, she talked, I was trying to work up the courage to tell her what my Dad did. She'd be pissed because she thinks I should tell someone. I told her I'd never talk to her again if she told.

"So, that's why Channing Tatum is better than Zac Ef-..."

"He did it again," I cut her off.

"What?" She said, confused.

"My dad, he did... it again."

Her facial expression turned from confusion to disbelief, shock and then anger. "That son of a b***h! Have you told anyone? No, of course you haven't, you know, I don't understand you, your dad rapes you, f**king rapes you, and what do you do? Nothing. NOTHING!! Ugh!"And here's the thing..." I kept silent, letting her rant and let it out. It's not the first time anyway, plus, Little Teacups is always empty this time of the day so no one would hear her anyway. At least no one from school comes here.

Or so I thought.

Our booth was in a corner and Martha was facing the wall, and me, whilst I was facing the front of the store, which includes the door. That's why I saw them and she didn't. By them, I mean The Belles of Daine, or the Bitches, as I call them.

There are four Belles.

Samantha is the main Belle. She is seventeen years old and she's only popular because her is mother is a Wright descendant, meaning they have this big business designing planes, so she's filthy rich and her life is practically public television. Everywhere she goes, the press follows her. She's a A-B student and-well duh- she has all the latest styles BUT, there are always buts with these people, she's a total b**ch. I don't mean she bullies nerds or anything but she steals boyfriends, destroys friendships and practically rules the school. Hell, even the teachers are afraid of her.

Mackenzie's second in command. She has long red hair and blue eyes. She's really pretty but she doesn't date, although that's not what all the boys want to do. Her dad owns Cozy Corner, the town's local bookstore. She's a total nerd inside, but she hides it. She's been Samantha's best friend since 2nd grade. They're really close.

Anissa is a total fake. She wears a different colored wig like every day, she has fake eyelashes, fake nails that are long enough to poke someone's eyes out and her face is always caked with makeup. She's the school slut and every boy she sleeps with is just another notch on the headboard of her bed. She doesn't pay attention to school work but she has a B average because she practically screws the nerds to do her work. I don't even know what they see in her. All that makeup just makes her look ugly. Hasn't she ever heard of natural beauty? She's also a total gossiper.

Kayla is super cheerful. She has short, curly blond hair and a perky nose. Her eyes are a deep ocean blue and she's head of the cheerleading squad. She is really nice but also hardcore. She's on the debate team. Shocking, right? You do not wanna go head-to-head with her. You should have seen what she did to Eric Wilkinson in a friendly debate on whether homework should be banned. He still flinches anytime she walks by.

Together, they're the belles, and they practically rule the school.

Oh shit! They're coming our way.

A/N
Sorry for the late update.
Vote and Comment.