Chapter 1

- Sabrina POV-
"Are you sure you're okay?" I laughed. I have had the same conversation with my mom since I moved to New York.

"Yes mom, I promise. I have lived here for over a month. I got this down," I said as I glided through the crowded sidewalks.
"I know, but I'm a mother. I have to ask," My mom sighed. "Now be careful. I love you"

"I love you too, mom" I said as I hung up. I came to live in New York over a month ago. Not because I had a bad life back at home. I just wanted to have more excitement. So the week after my 25th birthday, I said goodbye to Seattle and hello to New York.

I walked toward the huge Nelander theater. My friend, Marcy, was already standing there waiting for me.

"For a girl with long legs you really do walk slow," she said. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Sorry, I was talking to my mom on the phone. You know multitasking is not my specialty," I replied. "Anyway, did you get the tickets?" I asked while bouncing on the balls of my feet.

"I in fact did," she said smugly, holding up two tickets for Newsies. I squealed quietly. "Now who it your best friend ever?"

"You are!" I giggled.

"Exacly," she said nodding in approval." They are the best seats we could get with our money combined. It's crazy how early people will buy tickets though," she said going on about it. I didn't care though because in one month and 13 days I was going yo see Newsies.
A/n: hi guys! This is a story for Anna629
because I pretty much owe it for her because she is the bomb. I promise it will become more interesting as it goes on.