Chapter 4

-Sabrina POV-
There was surprising not a lot of people at the stage door. Not like that's a bad thing. Corey Cott was the first to come out. I asked him to sign my bag and he did. After Andrew Bolger and Kara Lindsey (both super sweet) Ben came out. He first talked to the other people before he got to me.

"Bet ya 5 bucks that he recognizes you," Marcey whispered in my ear

"You're on," I whispered back. Ben then walked up to us.

"Hey Ben! Could you sign my playbill?" Marcy asked while handing it to him.

"Sure!" He exclaimed as he grabbed the playbill and looked at me. "Hey! You're the girl I ran into today!" He laughed as he pointed to me.

"Yeah. My name's Sabrina," I said as I gave him a smile.

"Well hello Sabrina. Sorry I ran into you. I was running late," Ben said as he rubbed his neck.

"It's cool. Hey, could you sign my bag?" O asked timidly.

"Sure thing! So how did you like the show?" He asked while smiling at us.

"It was great!" Marcey exclaimed. "We've been saving up for months!" She added

"I'm glad you thought so !" Ben exclaimed as he handed me my bag back. "We love our fansies! So what do you guys do?"

"I dance. I've been going to college for it," Marcy answered first.

"Oh. A dancer. Join the club," Mike Faist said as he signed the girl next Marcy's playbill.

"How about you, Sabrina?" Ben asked me.

"Well I'm into singing. I play piano," I replied sheepishly.

"Oh! You should sing for us!" Ben exclaimed.

I laughed. "Yeah, Not now."

"Hey, you two want to come in Andrew the rest of the cast?" Mike asked us. We both nodded and walked through the door.

"You do realize, we are about meet the cast of Newsies!" Marcy whispered. This is like a dream come true.

It's pretty short, but it's getting there.