The Rising And The Falling CH.3

Hope you enjoy pls go easy on me it's my first story😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
_

_

_

_

AIZAWA POV

that was a weird question the boy asked like you would think he would be more concerned with getting taken to the police station then what year it is. I think as I peek behind me to see the light blonde hair boy and the pastel haired girl holding onto his clothes.

They are wearing what looks to be a uniform they both have swords with them, I swear I've seen those two swords the boy is carrying in a museum I just don't remember where,
I'll have to ask them about it at the police station.

_

_

_

_

TOYA'S POV

"why are we just willingly following the shaggy man?" Aiya whispered to me. "Because if what's he's telling us is true then we need to get more information and proceed from there". Aiya just tugged on my haori as if say okay.

As we keep following this man I sense the same man of whom we had lost 20 minutes prior to meeting the 'shaggy man' as Aiya describe him. "Oh you found them!" The loud man said or more like shouted.

We stay quiet until I sense the same vibrations approaching us from early. "Here the car let's get this over with all might" " okay eraser head but did you even get their names?" The 'all might' said as I hear something click open. As the two men get in " you two just don't stand there and get in the back" the man named Eraser head said ignoring his friends question.

"Master here I'll help" Aiya said as she moves her hand from my haori to my hand and guides me into one side of the 'car', as I hear two more click one louder then the last as I sense her sit on my right side of me.

As the 'car' starts moving I hear Aiya gasping and grab onto my hand. "Master we're moving without walking! This is so cool imagine how fat it would be to get from mission to mission in this thing!" Aiya says in amazement. "Mission?" The guy named Eraser head said as Aiya stiffens next to me so I start rubbing circles on the back of her hand. We decided to stay quiet for the rest of the journey to the police station.

As I feel the car stop Aiya's the first to jump out of the car, "wow! Look how tall the building is even the ones in Tokyo are no match!" She shouts excitingly, as I get out of the car after finding the handle Aiya grabs my haori like usual "let's go kids I want to get this done and got take a nap" I just followed without saying anything.

_

_

_

AIYA POV

The buildings where huge I'm so excited to explore this place! But toya seems so indifferent about it I think he's more worried if this place is dangerous then how cool it is. "Into this room" the Mr.shag (my new nickname for him) said as he opens a gray door into a big room with only a table and three chairs. I grab Toya's hand a pull him in and as mr.shag closes the door to go talk to someone.

As I go and sit down with Toya "hey master what are we going to do?" "We're going sit here and find out what they want and if we have permission to answer some questions" he states as he lightly nod he head to the left where his crow is perched on the ground. "Also don't say anything unless I say so we don't know if these people have good intentions or not k?" " yes master I understand" I say as I grab his haori again for comfort as I realise that toya was right we don't know if these guys are good.

_

_

_

_

AIZAWA POV

"I'm going to ask some questions to those teens about the ruckus they caused in town" I sigh I can never get a break I just want to go home to my cats and sleep. "Sure thing aizawa just go easy their kids but I'll also like to watch through the window just incase " Tsuragamae said "fine whatever let's get this over with" I turned and walked back to the room where I left them I got a feeling this is going to taking along time, I guess I could say good bye to my nap.

_

_

_

_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed sorry for any of the bad grammar!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~