˚ ༘ˀˀ ꒰‧⁺ 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ✎ˀ

❀° ┄───────╮
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
╰───────┄ °❀

-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛you wanna sit on my lap?❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛you wanna sit on my lap?❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

『••✎••』

kenma's doorbell rang, he got up from the couch and opened the door revealing... you. "hey."

"why are you so awkward, come in." he motioned to you. "we can go up to my set up room, this will be your first time in there i think."

"you don't film in your room?" you questioned, how much money does this man have? "nah, i wanted more space since my room is small. so i convinced my parents to let me use the guest room." he opens the door revealing posters on the wall, a mini fridge in one corner with a couch and tv in the other.

he sat down in his gaming chair that was in front of another gaming set up. "whatcha think?" he asked. your eyes scanned the room, finding not one thing you disliked about it. "this is so cool kenma, can i have it?"

"hell no, you've got to be out of your mind."

"it was worth a try."

"anyways i found a game that i think would be easy enough for you." sitting down on the couch putting you right leg over the left you rolled your eyes. "i'm not that bad at games, i'm really good at playing the sims."

kenma turned in his chair slowly and scrunched up his face. "y/n, a two year old can play the sims," he went back to setting up for the video. "but can that same two year old build houses like me? no they can not," you smirked proudly.

"whatever makes you happy."

kenma wheeled out another gaming chair from his closet, "here," he pointed making you get comfy in the chair. he also put his green screen behind the two chairs so he can edit it later.

[like this]