1. THE END & NEW BEGINNINGS

...

"I can't believe he still got me to stay there. I mean--I missed a whole year. A whole year! Can you believe that?!" The h/c-haired girl started to talk to her siblings on the other side of the limbo. 

"Yeah, I'm so glad you're home now!" The sister, Hinata exclaimed. 

It's Y/n's second year at UA. Although she didn't get to spend the past whole year at UA, she knew the trajectories and disasters that have happened. She missed her first year at UA because of the training (which could've been done at the school) that her father wanted her to do in California. Of course, she did the stuff that the school wanted her to do, well being in California 

Y/n's father was the number five hero of society. Adopting five children was unnecessary, the thought still crossed over the young girl's mind. Just why did he even think about adopting five children? 

The last she checked he hated children. He treated the kids without care. The Mother was the one who actually cared for the kids. But that didn't last long. She died, killed herself. Why? This whole family is just questioning, why? 

Well, that doesn't matter. Your dad didn't want to get married but he wanted kids to have the right amount of power. Grabbed a young beautiful woman to take care of the children. Their mother died because she was the one doing the job and got tired. That's that, no questions left. 

"Look we're here!" the littlest one, Rin shouted out. His first year at UA too, but although he's actually in his first year, well Y/n's in her second year. 

Looking out her window she saw all different kinds of students gathering inside the school. Nervous, excited, nauseous was all she was feeling. What would her classmates say? Would they laugh at her because she can't control her quirk that she skipped the whole first year? 

"Hey, Y/n. Come on we have to go," Rin yanked her sleeve, pulling her to get out. 

"Okay, I'm comin." She grabbed her school bag and began to get out of the car. 

"Thanks, Akio for the ride." The e/c eyed girl flashed him a smile. 

"Always my pleasure," he nodded before she walked out of the car.

As the limbo drove away, Y/n's palms began to sweat. She felt a hand roam into hers. She looked down to see her little brother, Rin smiling at her. 

"You'll be fine. Don't worry, I can protect you."

She felt much better with her little brother's encouragement. "Thank you, Rin. I don't want you to be late for class so go on...I'll be perfectly fine." Y/n squeezed his hand before letting go. 

He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and left inside. Now it was just her and Hinata. 

"I have your back," Hinata spoke, touching Y/n's shoulder. 

"I'm fine, Hinata...Now go." Y/n pushed her hand away and gave her an I'm-fine-look. 

Hinata hesitated to walk forward. 

"Go!" Y/n's voice spoke before Hinata could look back at her. 

And that was her cue to leave Y/n be. Once Y/n was left alone she took in a deep breath and let herself calm the nerves.