2. HIRED & FIRED

Y/n got her things ready as she headed out 2-A classroom. She had decided to thank Bakugo for the (at least she thought) compliment. She catches up to him by the door. Y/n pulled on his sleeve, making him quickly glare at her. Y/n pulled him aside.

"I want to--um...Thank you!" Y/n nervously bowed as she exclaimed her 'thank you.' Bakugo made an annoyed "tch" sound before grabbing Y/n's arms and making her lookup. Y/n stared at him, blankly confused. 

"Don't do that, here. Now they're all staring." He hissed, pinching the bridge of his nose, and continued, "Thank you for what??" He snapped, she winced. 

I knew this was a bad idea. 

Y/n thought but still continued. "For t-the compliment." 

"That wasn't a compliment, Baka!" He poked Y/n's forehead. She touched your forehead, feeling a weird feeling tingle in her stomach. He huffed in annoyance and turned around to leave. 

She stared at him leave before walking herself out, smiling softly to herself. Bakugo seems like a big jerk, but she can already tell he has a soft side. 

Y/n left the school, no siblings nor friends. She made her way to the limbo, the only vehicle. Y/n was told to come back the next day with her things to move to the dorms. 

 When she got home the first thing she was greeted by was her handmaid. She was much older than her, in her thirties, she had children. "Miss, your father wants you to head to the lounge." She informed the h/c-haired. Y/n let out a sigh and excused herself. 

Y/n made her way to the lounge and saw her father waited patiently for her. "Y/n, how was school?" He asked, making his way towards her. 

"Fine, father." She had thought of telling him her interesting conversation with Bakugo but ended up with the conclusion of not telling him. 

"That's good...I'll just get straight to the point, I know you still have your training to get to do."He sat on the black leather couch. "I need you to keep a close eye on this, Izuku Midoriya boy for me."

Y/n stared at him bewildered, "why?" She almost let out a stiff chuckle.

"Ah, no questions, Y/n. You know the rules. No questions: no overthinking—"

"—No answers: no complains." She finished his sentence. 

"Correct. Now, do as I say will you?"

Y/n gulped, knowing all too well some things up. "Of course, father." 

"Good, you may go now. Oh, and keep this only between you and me."

Y/n nodded before walking out of the darkroom. She sighed as she got out of the room and closed the door behind her. 

Izuku Midoriya? Why? 

The rules never worked. They're working that her their father leaves them always keeps then wondering, and asking questions. Questions left unanswered. They hated it.

.time skip.

The following morning Y/n woke up with sore bones. She had trained all evening yesterday, leaving no time for her meal, she slept in after that. Y/n took a cold shower to help numb the pain. Still, thoughts ran in her head, thinking about Izuku, Bakugo's request. She badly wanted to meet Bakugo's squad but something came up—Izuku Midoriya. What was she supposed to do now?

She walked out of the limbo, the driver helping her out the luggage. She smiled and thanked him. She walked to the 2-A dorms and saw Mr. Aizawa waiting outside for her. 

"Goodmorning," Y/n greeted, bowing her head. He nodded and made his way inside.

"Follow me." He spoke tiredly and opened the door. Y/n walked inside and all her classmates were all around the place. 

"Your dorm will be next to Todoroki's. Now—" Aizawa was cut off by Y/n.

"Um, I'm sorry but may I get a different room?" Y/n asked, and everyone stopped their movements to look at the two. 

"Change rooms...?" 

"Yes..." Y/n quietly spoke, knowing everyone was staring, had she done something wrong?

"No." Aizawa simply said and continued, "now, everyone here is working hard, so I need you to work hard too, clean up your mess so others won't. And you already know the rest so I'm going." He began to walk away, too tired to even explain everything the paper he held said. He assumed Y/n already knows what it means to share a house, what to do and what not to. 

Immediately when Aizawa shut the door most of the girls rushed over to Y/n.

"Oh my god! You're so lucky! You get to be next to Todoroki!" One of them exclaimed, and the others squealed. 

"I'm so jealous." One of them spoke but Y/n couldn't tell where she was. Y/n wanted to say, no, she doesn't even know Todoroki at all. Why are they all fangirling? 

"Girls, you're making her nervous, quite down." One of the girl's hushed. "I'm sorry about them," she had blue-haired and a shirt that read "rockstar." 

Y/n smiled at her and said, "no, it's fine." She wondered if she should keep on talking, seeming nobody else was. "I don't really know Todoroki, so I have no clue why its so big of a deal." Y/n made sure not to sound too harsh because she didn't have any intention to doing so. 

"He hasn't talked to you? Have you talked to him? What did you think about him?" So many questions Y/n was getting confused and confused, she felt as if she needed to answer them but she didn't know any of her answers herself. 

"I-I'm sorry, but I don't understand...?" She felt heavier, and heavier. "I gotta go." She rushed out the room and to who knows where. 

Y/n was hiding behind the Class A dorms. She felt awful, not having the right answers for the girls she'd encounter with. 

"What are you doing here?" Midoriya asked, scaring the living out of Y/n. "Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I was just taking the trash out when I heard mumbling." Good, just the right person Y/n needed to see.