𝑀𝐸𝑇 𝐻𝐼𝑀

Y/n POV:
Me and my family just move today to California, we moved over here because New York is just wtf. so now we live here in ca, it's weird not know anyone here, back in new york i had a lot of bad bitchies (idk how to spell it) but now I don't fucking know anyone lord but let's see how this turns out. "Y/N PUEDE AYUDARNOS A MÍ Y A TU HERMANE A MOVER LAS CAJAS" my mom said yelling like she wants the all world to hear her "VALE, MAMÁ" now I'm yelling.

I help my mom and my sister out with the boxes, it take us hours to get the house like my mom wanted, so I decided to take milo out to see the world (welcome to earth 👽🖖🏽) I mean see like- you get what I mean well anyways I take milo and his stroller and yelled "mama,dad I'm going to take milo out to ✨explore✨" I yelled and then anastasia came up to me and said "can I come" she said. "I really don't care if you come or not" I said

"okay rude much"she said rolling her eyes "bitch I'll let you stay in the house bored af, don't play with me little girl" I said with a attitude "okay okay let me change" she said running up stairs "what the fuck you need to change for and hurry up I don't get all day" I said knowing I have all day "SERÁ MEJOR QUE TE CUENTES LA BOCA ANTES DE QUE TU ENTRE EN LA BOCA ME OIGAS Y SI, TOMA MILO FUERA" my mom said yelling again from the kitchen, why is she all way yelling how can my dad deal with her yelling "SORRY MOM AND OKAY" I yelling back, im just like my mother literally.

Time skip

Me and anastasia and milo was walking outside when we see two boys, one was dark skin with black short afro hair and the other one was lord cute af he had a bat in his hand and dark black hair and let me talk about his skin, his skin looks so soft and lord his has hazel eyes zooweemama this boy finna make me act up. let me stop Im only 16 damn, they started talking and then started walked up to us "hey I never see you around here, are yall new to the town" the hazel eye boy ask "yeah we are, we was just 'exploring' the town".

They both chuckled at what I said and the dark skin asked "so who this guy" asking me, looking at milo.

"oh his my kid"

The hazel eye boy and the dark skin boy looks at me like Im was crazy "are you for real" anastasia asked "nah nah I just fucking with y'all I'm only 16, this is my little brother " I said laughing at there face "oh well we have to go, my name is benny rodriguez and this is kenny denunez" Benny said. Damn full government name and shii "well I'm y/n l/n and this is anastasia and milo" I said "well see you around" Kenny said "okay bye" we said walking away ✨exploring✨ more.

Benny POV:
Kenny and I was talking too these two brown skin girls. one of them was name anastasia and the other one was name y/n she was flipping fine and cute, she had dark brown hair with dark dark brown eyes and and she had dimples when she smile, there cute I was mad that Kenny pull me away because I wanted to talk to her more but it was past 8:00.

"hey man why you pull me away I wanted to talk to her" I said "Talk to her? there was two girls there and it's 8:14 but that girl anastasia was pretty cute" he said "I know y/n is pretty cute too, she was the her I was talking about" I said to him "well sorry man talk to her after we are done playing baseball and baseball is more important the girls and shii" he was right "but still y/n i need to get to know her" I said walking into sandlot "like I said find her after we play BALL" Kenny said running to the guys " where were you guys" squints said "no where man, let's just play ball" I said walking to my spot.