𝑃𝐿𝐴𝑌 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻 𝑈𝑆

Y/n POV:
I was sitting on my bed bored af just drawing and sketches but u can stop think about that boy i met today. He was cute, hes probably not in to hike like me you know black, brown girls. He look like he play baseball and so do I.

So I get up to go to my closet and look for my bat "I know it's some where here- oop I see it" I give my bat and walk downstairs "mamá y papá voy a comprar un béisbol para poder jugar" I yelled walking out the door "okay" mom and dad said. Now I'm walking into a Vincent drug store to see if they have a ball.

I get the baseball and it was only 98 cents damn, I was just about the leave when I see the one and only benny, kenny and some other boys coming in. I tried to hide my face because there was more boys then before, but that didn't work kenny yelling my name "HEY Y/N" kenny said I turn around and pull a fake smile and waved then walking over to them " hey benny, kenny and other boys" I said "hey?" they said weirdly "what are you doing here" benny said "oh im was getting a baseball so I can play in my backyard" I said smiling "wait you play baseball" one of the boys with glasses said "yeah?" I said "you should play with us at the sandlot" Benny said while all that boys looked at him like he had a stick in his ass.

I was about to said no but the boys faces makes me want to go, so I said "yeah I'll go" with a smirk on my face " okay you got a ball?" Benny asked "yeah" I said ,this boy just ask for the ball I payed for his lucky his cute jeez

I was in front of the boys walking to the "sandlot" then I hear the boys mumbling stuff like "she a girl she cant play ball" and "yeah yeah girls cant play ball benny no girl can" well damn who hurt y'all but just because I'm a girl don't me shii (LMFAO).