𝐻𝑂𝑇

Y/ns POV:
It is 7:27, my alarm went off playing good days by sza (PURR) the alarm was pretty loud so milo probably wake up but it's okay he need to get up anyways. I turn off my alarm and got up and fix my bed and went to the bathroom, brush my teeth, fix my curly hair. Then got out the bathroom and when to the closet to find clothes to wear today since I'm going with Benny and the boys at the sandlot. i grab my clothes and grab my converse and change.

y/ns outfit:

y/ns hair:

after I put my outfit on and do my hair like I wanted to do I take some of my makeup and go back to the bathroom to put a little bit of makeup on because why not I have to look good always

y/ns makeup:

(AS YOU SHOULD Y/N)

(AS YOU SHOULD Y/N)

I grabbed my glove and my phone and walked down stairs. I surprised everyone was sleeping after that GoOd DaY iN mY MInD still yeah it was now 7:45 but still, so since we have a paper to write on the refrigerator, i wrote 'hey mom and dad I'm going to play some ball with some new kids around the neighborhood, yes i did eat breakfast okay ily bye ps y/n' my mom get mad at me for not eating in the morning so i had to put that, i didn't really feel like eating. i take my keys for the house walking out and lock the door.

I'm walking to benny house, when i got to benny door and knock on the door before someone open the door i hear 'benny amor consigue la puerta, por favor' after that benny open the door and smiled once he saw me "Hey Y/n" he said all happy "hey umm sandlot?" i said "yeah yeah i just need to get my bat and my hat umm for now you can come in" he said moving out the way so i can cu- (LMFAO let me stop) so i can come in, i walking in his house and look around.

A woman walked up to me and asked benny "amor who this pretty young lady" she said "mamaaaaaaa" Benny said, so she his mom
"what benjamin I'm just asking no need for all of that" she said "well This is y/n and y/n this is my mom" Benny said, I looked at her and smiled with a little hey with it "no need to be shy i don't bite" she said I laughed a bit because my mom said that to people that are shy I mean I'm not shy "sorry my mom said that phrase alot" I said, she gaps "what" I asked confused "you have a beautiful and nice voice" she said "mommmm" benny said "thanks you i get that a lot for some reason" I said smile "ok mom we have to go and get the rest of the boys" benny said "but you dont have you hat and your bat" I said looking at him "yeah I know come" his saod taking my hand and running up to his room.

We are now his room and his room is all baseball stuff and babe Ruth stuff and posters "you room has a lot of......... baseball" I said " yeah what do you expect i like baseball a lot" he said chucking. he grabbed his bat and walk over to his nightstand and grabbed his hat from there "okay now we can go" he said

Time skip heheh

Benny POV:
Why is y/n so good at baseball i mean she doesn't look like the type to like or play baseball, it is a good thing, she meant be better then me and no one better then me not even the team. We play ball for a while now and ham was complaining about how hot it was outside it not even that hot tho "this pop isn't working benny" ham said "im baking like a toasted cheeser, it's so hot here!" ham added "it's 150 degrees out there, you can't play baseball, you have to call it for the day" squints said "you gotta listen to him benny" bertram added "vote then. Anybody who wants to be.." I said thinking "a cant hack it pantywaist... who wears their mamas bra, raise your hand" I said hoping no one raise there hands "sorry benny and im offended" y/n said with a fake sad face on while raising her hand "yeah I can handle that" someone said.

Y/n POV:
"fine,fine,fine" I heard benny say "be like that" he said added to his comment "so what we finna does?" I asked. All i heard was squints and yeah-yeah laughing like pervs and then they all yelled 'SCAM POOL HONEYS!' After that I gave them a weird look and said "eww yall weird you guys look and sound like pervs" look at them "i mean hot babes are there" yeah-yeah said smirking, I rolled my eyes and got up, grab my glove and started walking out "heyy where you going" benny ask "mind whats your but if you really what to know I can't got to the pool like y'all just in underwear" I said "oh yeah umm just meet us at the pool we'll be there" he said "yeah" I said smiling and walking out of sandlot.

Yesss I finally added a chapter in this bitchhhhhh