Part 2

Karlette's POV

Once again silence fills the room, but before either of us could break it a doctor comes in with the name of Dr. Snyder plastered on his name tag, sits next to my bed and explains that he needs to make sure I haven't got memory loss. So I am asked all sorts of questions...

Name? "Karlette Rose Shay"

Birthday? "May 18th"

Birthplace? "Doncaster"

But then the tears well up as he asks about my parents...Where are you parents? I stutter with this answer as anyone should and I slowly say "They died when I was 12" as soon as the last part comes out I burst into tears. I feel big strong warm arms wrap around me and I feel like this was just right. I look up to see Louis' and he stares into my green eyes with his blues ones and he takes his thumb and wipes away my tears, the doctor clears his throat and Louis reluctantly pulls away and goes back to sit in his chair.

The doctor continues his questions as he asks where I live, I explain my money situation about how I have none and I tell him I'm staying with friends. The doctor turns to Louis and asks "Would either of you mind if Karlette were to stay at your flat for a while until her leg heals or until she is well enough to leave?"

I don't have a clue on what I should say, he is only a stranger, but he saved me and he comforts me when I'm upset. Before I can say a word I hear Louis say " That would be fine with me!"

They both turn to me waiting for my response and I calmly say "That would be fine. When do I get out of here?"

Dr.Snyder turns to me and says "You may leave tonight at 5."

I glance at the clock and notice that it says 3:16. I turn back and nod as the doctor leaves the room.

"Does anyone else stay with you?" I ask.

"No, it's just me."

"Oh."

After a few moments of silence I tense up on the bed as Louis comes to sit next to me. I soon relax when he finally speaks, just asking innocent questions like "You were born in Doncaster too?" or "Do you like carrots?" the last question made me realize that it was indeed a carrot scribbled on my cast. I then comment on his question and say "That's not a question you hear everyday!" he simply smiles at me before saying "So I guess you aren't into One Direction much are you?"

I hear that name and it hits me, he is Louis Tomlinson, how could I let that slip my mind? I love One Direction! He looks at me like I have five heads when I realize I was fangirling in front of him. I calm my self down and simply say "Ehh, I have heard you on the radio once or twice."

"Well? What do you think?" he asks

"You guys are really good!" I smile at him

for the next while we just talk about stuff we like and dont like until I glance at the clock 4:40.

"We can leave soon!" I say excitedly

"Well I could have left a while ago but I wanted to stay and talk to this beautiful girl in room 28B" He says with a cheeky grin.

28B is my room...Louis complimented me which was weird considering no guys ever has except for...Todd just the thought of him made me angry, and Louis noticed.

"What's wrong, Love?" He asked concerned.

I quickly say "Nothing, I'm fine."

He nods unsure and continues to help me waddle to the lobby when I hear a familiar blood curdling voice grab my wrist and say "Hello,Kar."

Its him, I can't believe he is here.

Louis looks at Todd and scowls.

Then Todd does something heart stopping he pulls out a gun, cocks it and aimed it straight for me.

Louis notices my fear and and quickly runs towards Todd and grabs the gun away and uncocks it, then looks at me in concern.

Soon, the police came and arrested Todd for his little stunt moments ago and he has a warrant for his arrest for attempted murder. This making me regret ever meeting this sweet talking fool. I don't hate many things but Todd, I do!! At first he was so sweet then he turned abusive and I left as quick as I could.

Louis turns to me and hugs me firmly before saying "I will keep you safe!"