Part 6

Karlette's POV

I smiled at Louis as my cheeks burn to accept his request....what on earth am I going to wear?

"Shall we go home then?" Liam says, winking at me. I just roll my eyes and entwine my fingers with Louis'. We all agree that we should go home now. Dani gives me a smile that says "I have the perfect outfit for you" its like she read my mind. The car ride home was...interesting...Niall and Harry fought over Directioners. Harry claims that he owns them all and Niall strongly disagreed "We have joint custody, they are ours too!!"

I found it cute that they argued about their fans! We finally made it home and I ran into my room behind Dani and locked the door so Louis couldn't intrude.

Dani told me that I wasn't allowed to see the outfit until it was finished, so I was blindfolded until she did my hair and make up.

I had a feeling Dani knew where Lou was taking me because I would have been way over dressed if she didn't. She picked out a silky but form fitting red dress, with black lacy ruffles from my hip to mid thigh and black flats. She curled my hair and put on a light layer of make up. Louis told me we were leaving at 8 and it was now 7:45 so I decided to go into the living room. Louis had already gotten ready and was sitting in a chair that faces our room. He looked at me and cheekily smiled and whispered "You look amazing" I muttered a "thanks" and he escorted me out of the building. "Can you tell me where we are going?" he glanced at me and said "nope" and popped the "p". I hate suprizes...

Louis' POV

I was taking her to dinner at Marceline's an Italian restaurant and then we were going to have a walk through the park, then we go back to our house...