Part 5

*Recap*

Louis' POV

"Are you two, like a thing?" Niall asks curiosity in his eyes as I check out of the Cellular Connections Store with Kar's new phone.

"We just met, but I might have...um...kissed her...maybe!"

"Really?!" Niall replies over excitedly.

"Yea, I really don't want to screw things up I mean she is perfect I couldn't dream of hurting her, so I feel like I have to protect her."

*Recap Over*

Karlette's POV

*

After going with Danielle to pick up a few girl things we decided to get some smoothies. Danielle told me she was gonna run to the bathroom, so she gave me some money and told me what she wanted. I gave her a small smile before walking quite quickly up to the stand to keep people from hopping in line in front of me, but I guess I didn't walk fast enough as a guy about my age got to the line just before me. He turned around to give me a creepy smirk, I'm guessing it was to distract me because before I could do anything he grabs both of my wrists and attempts to drag me into the family bathroom of the Jack Wills outlet. Before he could even open the door I felt big strong arms gently pry me away from the strange man's grasp. After the little episode I felt those same big strong arms that saved me before envelope me in a protective hug.

Louis' POV

"Liam? Text Dani and tell her to meet us in front of Jack Wills." I say "Its still early, so I say we head back soon so we have time to get ready, I want to take Kar out tonight..."

She smiles at me, making my cheeks burn, I took the smile as her confirmation and took her phone out of my pocket and held it out for her to take. "You really didn't have to do that." she says.

"Hey at least now you can check your Twitter." Liam pipes in.

"I don't even know what Twitter is!" I say confused