chapter 30

One year later
Nikki POV.

So it's been a year since DJ was born and Mia got married and so did I and Lisa went to court and got child support from Ray and the Powell's went to jail, jaebear and jay still together and it's almost summertime so y'all know what that means. So we are at Mia house because she is having a pool party and she wanted her family and friends there.

So me and deon and DJ are on our way there now.

After we finally pulled up at her house and got DJ out and he ran to the door.

"Hold on DJ, i know you excited to see your aunty and gammommy." I told him.

"Otay mommy." He said to me.

And I ranged the doorbell and a few minutes later Derrick opened the door and let us in.

"Uncle terrick, uncle terrick " DJ cute little voice said to him.

"Hey, wassup Lil man you been good to your mommy and Daddy?." He asked while picking my son up and DJ nodded yes.

"How you been nikki?." He asked me.

"I've been good just being trying to lose this weight." I said to him.

"You actually look amazing, anyways Mia is upstairs getting ready for the pool party and I'm bout to get the grill and food ready deón here yet?." He asked me.

"I'm here bro need help?." Deón asked.

"Yeah bro, pops was supposed to be here but he is late." Derrick told him.

I went upstairs to Mia's room and seen her looking like a baddie.

(Mia swimsuit)

(Mia swimsuit)

"Okay sis I see you, how you feeling." I asked her.

"Hey nik nik, I've been good just been tired." She said to me.

"Well, are you excited for today?." I asked.

"Yes, momma kept calling me saying girl what is the news you got tell at a pool party, now I gotta shave my legs." She said in mommy voice.

"Hahaha that's her." I said to her.

"Where is your swimsuit?." She asked me.

"In my bag." I told her.

And she had gave me a look and I went to put my swimsuit on.