9- Horror Stream

I quickly run down the sidewalk that leads towards my house. Just a couple minutes ago I was chilling with Cassie at the diner, that was until I realized it was 7:55 and I told Tommy I'd stream with him at 8.

That meant I had five minutes to get home boot up my pc and set everything up. 

As I rushed down the road my feet brushed pieces of dirt up into the air. The rocks cracked when they got crushed under my shoe each time I took a step. I just really needed to get back home as quickly as possible.

I was pretty excited for Tommy's stream today, he would be playing fnaf 4 and I was going to mess with him the entire time. I already had tons of stuff planned that will scare the living crap out of him. 

When I finally got home it was already 8:10. I quickly change into something a bit more comfortable before grabbing a coke and booting up my pc. By the time I was all done it was already 8:15, 15 minutes late. I go on discord and join their vc. 

"AH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT," Tommy yelled hearing the noise from me joining the call.

"That is what I like to call Tia finally joining," Ranboo laughed.

"TIA!" Tubbo shouted happily.

"TUBBO!" I shouted back.

"HOW ARE YOU,"

"IM GOOD," 

"Well it's great that you two are getting along so well BUT IM ABOUT TO DIE TO A CREEPY ROBOT BUNNY," Tommy shouted 

"I thought big man tommy never gets scared," I tease.

Tommy rolled his eyes, "I'm not scared just slightly stressed,"

"Slightly?" Ranboo asked.

"Yes SLIGHTLY," Tommy said and because he wasn't paying much attention to the game and ended up getting jump scared by chica. "AH FUCK," Tommy yelled. 

"Aw does Tommy need a hug," I say in a baby voice. 

"Shut up," Tommy grumbled. 

A few seconds later I look on my phone to see that I got a message so I go check who it is.

Simpinnit 

pls can I have that hug

Dickhead

Awwwwww

Dickhead

Tommy going into his soft faze

Simpinnit

I am not

Dickhead

Well what am i supposed to 

do come to your house?

Simpinnit

Yes

Simpinnit 

Plz

Simpinnit

Save me

Dickhead

alright tommy i'll be over in 20 :)

After leaving the call I grabbed a brown paper shopping bag I had in the corner of my room. I grab my purse and put on my shoes before leaving my house.