Chapter 3

Xiao Zhan secretly looked at the helpless guy in his office for two seconds. His confused and troubled reaction, he found it funny so he smiled while signing the documents.

I will give you what you want. Haha.

Later on, they went to the meeting room. Xiao Zhan did not make it hard for Wang Yibo so he allowed him to only sit beside him quietly.

No one dared to ask Xiao Zhan about the person beside him, who would dare to ask anyway. Even though everybody has a big question mark on their faces about the unknown man in the meeting room.

Wang Yibo on the other hand understood all the matters the people in the room were talking about. If his boss will give him the chance to actually say his thoughts about the matter, he will suggest but he won't simply say a thing, could he?

Soon, the meeting finished and both Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo left the room.

Xiao Zhan looked at his wristwatch, it was already six o'clock. He turned around and commanded Wang Yibo, "Go and take your things. I will wait for you here and we will go to my place together."

After that, he went to his office.

Wang Yibo nailed to the floor and looked at the sky.

What situation is this?

He helplessly turned around and was about to go out when he remembered that he didn't have cash in his hand. His wallet was in the car, also he used to use credit cards when dealing with money matters and the car he rented was left in front of the project site.

How can he go to the hotel now?

Without any choice, he knocked on the office door.

"Come in."

Wang Yibo never felt helpless his whole life but because he came alone to C City, he doesn't have anyone to rely on.

Damn.

He opened the door and said his concern, "Mr. Xiao, I left my wallet in the car in front of the project site, also the car was there because you brought me here using your car. What should I do?"

As if it was my fault, Xiao Zhan thought. He took his phone and was about to dial the company's driver's number when he changed his mind. Then he said, "Alright, wait for me."

When both reached the lobby, they were stopped by the few staff who were about to leave the building but drooled over them instead when they saw them. The staff was so mesmerized by the two good-looking men in front of them!

Some of the comments say:

What great scenery?!

Oh my goodness! Am I in heaven?

Who is he?

Our boss is so handsome! Goddamnit!

Xiao Zhan knitted his eyebrows after hearing his staff. He looked at the man beside him who was unable to know what to do. He has no power over the matter.

"All of you, what are you doing just now? Don't you love your job? Or else..."

The people dispersed and disappeared even before Xiao Zhan finished his sentence.

Tss, so annoying.

Why are they looking at him that way?

Both sighed in relief when people left the two of them.

Soon, they reached the car and Xiao Zhan commanded Wang Yibo to sit in the passenger seat. Not long after, they headed to the project site where Wang Yibo left the car. But Xiao Zhan did not let him off, he wanted to make sure that Wang Yibo would go together with him.