Chapter 6

Wang Yibo stood in front of the glass window facing the wilderness of the big city below. His office was located on the 25th floor of WANYIE Group tower.

Behind his calm expression, hidden the loneliness of his heart. His eyes flickered and his body swayed, he closed his eyes and leaned on against the glass wall.

Three months ago, he was with a man. A man who made him whole, made him satisfied and made him fall in love in a very short time.

Yes. He fell in love with him.

But never once did that devil contact him. Even though he left his contact information. And so he didn't. He doesn't know what he was up to.

His face darkened.

Fine. Whatever you want, I'll give it to you.

On the other hand, Xiao Zhan was not the same at all. Loneliness was all over him. He focused on his work to avoid thinking of Wang Yibo. However, at the end of the day, his memories were all over his place.

He almost went crazy to the point that he could not sleep without looking at Wang Yibo's picture on his phone, without touching the pillow he used when he was with him.

He became a different person.

Because Wang Yibo took away his heart and happiness.

He was lost to him.

Only that, he felt wronged toward his girlfriend. That's why he suppressed his desire to contact him. Not until he broke up with Kim Chin. Unfortunately, he has no reason to do it.

Can he simply say because he fell in love with a man?

Then what will happen to both of them? His status will be at risk, and he could not risk Wang Yibo's status, didn't he?

One more, Wang Yibo has a girlfriend as well. A very beautiful one

Damnit.

Perhaps, what happened was just a mere dream. The most beautiful dream he ever had!

WANYIE Group.
B City.

"Honey, please accompany me to the party next week. It will be held at the Shangri-La hotel. Please, pretty please."

The party was about the gathering of the most prestigious people in the country, including business tycoons, politicians, actors and actresses, and all people with high status in society.

Wang Yibo being pestered the whole day by his girlfriend could not refuse anymore so he replied, "Fine. I will accompany you. Can you let me do my work now?"

After all, he was invited to the event anyway.

Tin Veeh stood up and hugged Wang Yibo tightly. She was very happy so she let him off, "Yes. Thank you so much, Honey. I won't disturb you now. I will go shopping for a new dress. I'm leaving now, ok?"

Wang Yibo acknowledged then Tin Veeh kissed him on the lips before she left.

Once Tin Veeh left the room, Wang Yibo sighed and wiped his mouth. He could no longer enjoy having a girlfriend.

He felt sick and tired.

Xiao Zhan on the other hand received an invitation to be held at Shangri-La Hotel in B City. It was a gathering of all the richest in the country, of course, he was one of those.

But what caught his attention was the place.

B City.

His heart pounded. Could it be that...