Chapter 4

"Do you want to drink?"

"Mr. Xiao."

Both spoke at the same time. An awkward silence followed again.

Xiao Zhan sighed and regained his composure. He looked at Wang Yibo and said, "Call me Zhan from now on. Do you want to drink with me? But it's fine if you want to rest after."

Wang Yibo looked at the man in front of him, studying every corner of his face before he replied, "Let me accompany you, Zhan. Then call me Bo." At least Bo was still his name, he thought. He could not add any more lies, he was already too guilty.

Thinking of that, he wanted to drink with him then tell him the truth. Prolonging his lies was not good, especially that they were a business partner for Christ's sake. So he only needs a little time and perhaps a good timing to tell him.

"Then help me bring the wine over there," Xiao Zhan pointed to the round table at the corner of the living room with two couches opposite each other. "I will take care of the things here." He was talking about the plates and things they used for dining.

Soon enough, they started drinking the wine. Xiao Zhan broke the silence after drinking five shots of wine. Maybe the wine can boost one's confidence. That's why he took the initiative to talk.

But he lit a cigarette and smoked before he asked, "Do you like my place, Bo?"

Wang Yibo smiled genuinely, showing the white row teeth while taking a look inside the house. He honestly replied, "Yeah. Your place is quite good. Very comfortable and clean."

Xiao Zhan was pleased and proud. "Would you like to live with me then?" he teased him then he laughed wholeheartedly. Now he felt comfortable, the awkwardness finally subsided.

Wang Yibo laughed as well. "Given the chance, yeah. I would love living here."

What he said was true. "Earlier, you told me to accompany you because you are lonely. What makes the big boss of the Infinite Empire sad?"

Xiao Zhan drank his wine slowly and did not answer. He looked at Wang Yibo then he looked at the rim of the glass he was holding. For a second, he felt at loss, then he licked his lower lip and put the glass in his mouth again. But he did not drink the remaining wine, instead, he played his tongue on the glass rim while his thoughts were wandering somewhere else.

He remembered the handsome man on the surfing board. His sexy body...

"It's hot," he whispered.

I liked him.

Looking at Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo almost went crazy. The fire inside of him started to stir again. He felt hot just by looking at that naughty tongue who was recklessly licking the glass rim.

What is this man doing to me??

Wang Yibo drank his shot, bottomless. Trying his might to quench his thirst but it seems like it wasn't the case. He felt even more thirsty.

"Zhan..." Wang Yibo called out, unable to hide the hoarseness of his voice.

"Tell me about yourself, Mr. Bo," Xiao Zhan said with bloodshot eyes. He was now drunk. His alcohol tolerance wasn't that high.

Taken aback, Wang Yibo did not know what to answer, he was at a loss for words. Perhaps he could no longer hide his identity. Somehow he felt guilty, "I will tell you. Can I have a cigarette stick?"

"Of course." Xiao Zhan pushed the cigarette case to Wang Yibo's side and he poured wine into both glasses. The latter lit a cigarette and smoked.

Wang Yibo silently wished that the man in front of him wouldn't hate him.