CHAPTER 37

“BLEU? OH MY gosh your home!” One of the maids exclaimed as she saw Bleu entering the door, everyone had heard what happened to the wedding and everyone was also wondering where he had left. Well except from Bleu who looked confusedly at them.

He raised a brow, “Uhh…Isn’t this my home?” He questioned as a few maids gathered around him, the oldest seems to know his confusion, “Girls give him some space,” She instructed as the maids stepped back a bit, “Bleu care to sit with me in the living room? I have some news for you to share and girls seems excited about it too”

Bleu was still confused as he nodded and followed her to the living room, to his surprise his grandmother wasn’t there, he just went to sit at his usual chair as the oldest maid sat down across him, snacks served at there table, a few maids surrounded them.

“Where’s grandmother? Jude?” He asked the oldest maid who gave him a glass of water, “Your grandmother is at the hospital” She answered as Bleu widen his eyes, “Why didn’t no one called me?”

Jude raised a brow at him, “We did, did you silent your phone?” Bleu put the glass down and checked his phone to see it really was silent, “The real question is, where were you when your mother was barking at Henry?”

“She what? Did she do something again?” He asked as he put his phone back from his pocket, “Answer my first question first”

“I was at the gallery, dad just realized the new arts and crafts and I came to rush there to get my answers” He replied, “But what did mom do?”

“Your mother played being a hero sass again” She lightly chuckled as Bleu immediately know what she meant, he groaned, “Did she embarrass herself again?” He asked Jude shake her head, “One of the girls told me that your mother actually cancelled the partnership and wedding”

Bleu widen his eyes in shock, “R-Really?!”

“Yes, she revealed that the technologies that was gonna hand out to your grandmother’s company were errors and could cause a huge damage to the company. She had won the game once again” She proudly smiled as Bleu expression soften.

Everything seems like going smoothly, “You know, she also did that when she was about to get married, this time she’s doing it for you and her mom’s sake”

“Grandmother?”

Jude simply looked at him, “I saw how your mother grew up, she tend to be like you. Although I might not show up here like I used to. Angel seems to care about the company despite her dislike to her mother, she always finishes her doings”

“That is mom…” He looked at his lap, “But I still haven’t finish mine yet” He looked at Jude, “Jude do you know where my mom is?”

“She’s with your grandmother, I’m guessing she didn’t tell you yet” She simply gave him a snack as Bleu curiously looked at her, “What didn’t she told me?” Jude looked at him for a while, “Bleu what where you doing at the gallery? How come you missed all the drama that your mom made?”

Bleu was taken aback at the question as the maids chuckled and giggled on the side, he looked at them, “What? Even you guys? How come? Your all here and you know what happened at the company?” He felt feeling out as they continued chuckling and giggling.

“Well we have a few friends at the company to keep us updated” One of them answered as Bleu sighed and took a drink, “Well that’s unfair” He slightly pouted and looked at Jude.

“I was at the gallery, like I said I was looking for answers,” He smiled a bit as he took out his phone and searched on his gallery, after finding the picture he showed it to her, Jude had a impress and awe expression on her face, the other maids also got curious and went huddling at her and gasped, “This was painted by Mars, his really giving me hard time and there are still a few questions left that I need him to answer that’s why  it took me so long to arrive here”