F|1.Awakening to a dreadful world

Word Count:1639

Episode: Season 3 ep 13

After nearly a thousand years, the dagger is removed from Finn Mikaelsons chest

After nearly a thousand years, the dagger is removed from Finn Mikaelsons chest. His skin slowly turned from grey to his normal skin color. Finn looks around and notice all of his siblings except Klaus and Freya in the room. He sits up in his coffin and slowly takes in the things from the new century. He notices Kol and Rebekah drinking their blood bags, while Elijah patiently waits for Finn to get out the coffin.

Finn gets out the coffin, stretching his body. Elijah hands Finn a bloodbag, Finn heistantly takes it, he gives Elijah a nod and slowly drains the bloodbag. All Finn can think about is how long has he been in the coffin. He touches his chest remembering the pain he endured for what felt like a lifetime. The feeling of drowning over and over again, the agonising pain and loneliness, it was not peaceful sleep for Finn it was complete and utter agony, he was trapped inside his mind. His demons took that as an entrance to  his plague his mind with memories of Freya and the pain of being daggered. The demons said  "Freya left you willingly, she didn't want you, the bore of a brother. They daggered you because you're not their family or their brother, you are and will always be an outsider. Esther doesn't love you, Mikael didn't, your brothers and sister don't, Freya didn't neither did Sage. Sage didn't wait for you".

"What year is it"Kol asked. Finn looked to his brother for a moment and realised that Kol was not the black sheep, he is. He is the outsider, the outcast, the bore. Finn looked down but then looked at Elijah.

"2011"Elijah answered. Finn's heart dropped to his stomach, it's been 900 years, he missed 900 years of his life. They left him in a coffin, in agony for 900 years. Finn desperately wanted to show his rage and his hurt. He wanted to cry and scream and die all over again. Finn didn't respond, he just shut the coffin and sat on top of it.

"Atleast I haven't missed that much" Rebekah said. Finn looked at her, he wanted to scream at her how he missed basically his whole life, because they took it from him. He wanted to die.

"Father is dead"Elijah said changing the subject noticing Finns look of rage. Finn barely reacted he was not close with his father, infact Mikael abused him in a way no one could fix even with healing. He abused him emotionally and physically, made him want to die at an early age, said it was his fault for Freya, or that it should've been him.

"And what of our brother" Kol asks. Finn seethes in his mind, another person who was supposed to be family who hurt him. At this point, Finn feels he can't trust anyone from his so called "family".

"He is upstairs" Elijah motions towards the stairs "Follow me" He takes his siblings to the dining room. A raven haired man joins them, following them to the dining room.

"Elijah... why haven't you left" Klaus asks apprehensively 

"Where are your manners, brother? We forgot dessert."Elijah says as he takes off the cloth that shows the daggers on the tray.