PROLOGUE

It was indeed a very unpleasant day for a sharped-tongue girl who has a medium black with the highlight of cream-white hair, tantalizing eyes, proud nose and thin-pinkish lips.

Bezaleel Joy Danay is a college educationalist college who sometimes couldn’t hold her patient on how strict their president is. He sometimes makes her life complex just because she made a little mistake, although it’s a little mistake he made it enormous issue for her to feel miserable.

As Joy sighs and ready to sleep a serene texture cupped her face. She immediately pick that anonymous texture and look at it, it was a black letter with a galaxy stamp to seal the letter. She sits up then opens the letter and reads the letter.

After reading, she slightly felt a bit relaxed then look above. Her ceiling changed, it was like the galaxy was really near her face, as she reach out her hand a flash of light beam on her and left her unconscious.

The moment she woke up, she no longer know her place as well her appearance. She can no longer remember what happened after she read that mysterious letter that came from nowhere.

Where will she start and how will she continue her stressful life?

_______________

Thank you Bezaleel Joy, Shekaina and Micahiah for making me use your names!

Suki-suki~

—BZhaii