CHAPTER 3

KARINA MAUREEN MARTINEZ

Walang clue si Karina kung bakit siya tinititigan ng masama ng mga taong nakapalibot sa kaniya. Halos mahilo na siya kakatingin sa paligid, wala ni-isa sa kaniya'y hindi nakatingin ng masama, it's like all of them are angry on what Karina did but Karina hasn't gotten any clue what her other self did to all of these people glaring at her.

“I think, they don't like you ate Karina.” Verena speaks as she sits beside Karina putting her tray of food on the table, the same as Kalila and Chaeronia. “May ginawa sigurong masama yung nag mamay-ari ng katawan na 'yan.” Before biting her sandwich that she made in the kitchen.

“Bilib din ako sa'yo Verena, wala ka talagang hiya ano? Pati kusina ng skwelahan na hindi natin alam hindi mo sinasanto.” Habang nakapangalumbaba si Chaeronia at nakatingin sa kapatid na ngayo't naka ngisi habang kumakain. “Ate Cha-cha, what's the use of their kitchen if you can't make a sandwich, I mean...sobrang sarap kaya ng sandwich tapos wala silang gano'n sa eatery nila.” Umiling nalang si Chaeronia saka ininom ang inumin at kumain ng sandwich.

They're already got informed by the school ministry about everything here inside and outside magic school. From school rules and regulations to the underground examination. Every rankings in magic school has different level in underground examinations, it is also provided by a strong observant to monitor each student who will be taking the test and titan guards will be protecting every mage if ever there is trouble inside the test. The difficulty of the test will be depending on the ranking of mages. Before entering there is a symbol badge scanner on the gate. Looking at their symbol badge seems like they will be taking the last and complex test before they graduate and be an adventurer.

It is one of the rules that before they could go around using their magic without permission, they should first graduate from magic school and become an adventurer, it is the only one way they can think about before they will continue their first mission, recruiting other generations from the other union...from the pack and from the nobels. This will be a long way. Chaeronia's mind speaks.

“Ate? Bakit parang galit sila lahat sa'kin? May nagawa ba ako—I mean yung Karina na 'to?” Inosenteng tanong ni Karina kay Chaeronia na umiling lang bilang sagot sa tanong ni Karina.

“Ako, alam ko ate Karina.” Pag sabat ni Verena na siyang nakakuha ng atensyon ng tatlo. “Ano?” Tatlo silang nagtalukbong para marinig yung sasabihin ni Verena.

“I have this unique magic, hearing magic. I can hear everything from verbal, thoughts to magic telepathy...I can hear it all. Ever since I've waken here in this world this magic is in me already, that's why I came in your room ate Chaeronia without you two noticing, I can hear you both ate Chaeronia and ate Kalila talking even though my room is far from your room. It is always in me—”

“So, ano nga yung connect niyan sa problema ni Karina?” Chaeronia interrupted.

“Ito na nga eh! So, when we first entered this school I heard a lot about us already, like some adore us and some hate us but mostly I hear hatred from them. When we're walking in the hallway some are talking about this Karina...ate Karina, they're saying that she's not with us that ‘the bijj is not with them’ something so I investigated through my magic. Seems like ate Karina is a half blooded witch and a half blooded nobel.”

“Wait—so I'm a half-half?” Asked by Karina.

“Yes ate Karina, you're a half vampire that is from the group of nobels...our arch enemy—one of mage's enemy. That is why they're mocking you. They all know that pure blooded witches are born with blonde hair, even if they're half witch their hair should be white cream but yours is different, yours is pure black. Nobels are also known to have pure black hair, not to mention your eye color. Your eyes eventually tell that you are a vampire and not a mage.”