JE NE SAIS QUOI

Je ne sais quoi is a place where magic and supernatural beings are born, it is also ruled by a great, powerful and wise king, King Ruffus Elliot Megalester III. This place has always been a home for supernatural beings, including those who can manipulate magic.

Je ne sais quoi was named after a human sacrifices his life for this place to be born and became his own kingdom and all living supernatural beings called him ‘King’. It was named before he died. The only reason that they can think is that the late king has never thought of a name and just spoke random words out, Je Ne Sais Quoi was his last word and so his prime minister conclude that it should be the name of his kingdom.

No human being lives in this world only those who got invited by his majesty. His majesty’s prime minister will call the archmage to make invitations and will send them randomly to those who they know are suffering from their warries and will be sucked inside their world.

_____________

I'm thinking of updating this story twice to thrice a week since it is kinda hard searching for magic words.

Thank you btw Blaire for my book cover. I love it!

Keep reading and supporting! I will continue to hope that you will enjoy my story!

Suki-suki~

—BZhaii