BACKROUND

ANDREA'S POV.

When I was 1 year old of age,my father was sent to jail for selling drugs. My mother was so lost without him and needed help with taking care of me while she attended to her job, so she called my grandmother to help.

3 years later my father was released and promised my to my mother and I he would stop his ways of drugs. We thought that we all were going to live happily ever after but no one has a sweet ending. Only fairy tales live the happy life. My father soon got back in on drugs but had to kill many people to get his job done. He was again caught but sentenced to death 2 days after trial.

My mother was so distraught and had to once again call my grandmother. Luckily my grandmother was retired and was able to watch over me while my mother attended work. 15 days after my fathers execution my mom got into a car accident and didn't survive.

My grandmother sold her house to help with some money and continue to pay for my food at home and school, new clothes, and supplies. Thats here i am now 14 years later.

SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER, MY BEST FRIEND ENCOURAGED ME TO WRITE THIS.

PLEASE DONT HATE ME OR MY STORY IT WOULD REALLY HELP THIS IS ONLY A BEGINNING CHOICE .