DEATH WISH ( part 1)

"Hey you wait!" I said after i ran after Jarred. "How do i get home?"

"Sweetheart, this is your home now."he said with a smirk. "Go get cleaned up ill have Rinita bring you some clothes."

"Who's Rinita?" I said with a look if disgust. "Is she another one of your turned like me?"

"No darling,shes my human maid."he said with a hint of humor in his tone.

I made my way upstairs back the way we came down. Good thing i had a great memory, or id be lost. Plus i pay attention to my surroundings. I entered the room and quickly found the bathroom. There was already a towel and toothbrush on the sink but no clothes yet. I walked to the stand up shower and turned it on. My body immediately relaxed with the hot water. I washed my hair with a strawberry shampoo in the corner and felt i was clean enough.

I step out the shower to see clothes and a pair of flats sitting on the sink counter. I wonder how who ever bought them got in so quiet to where i didn't even hear them. I quickly got dressed in an black lace bra with matching underwear. There was black leggings a blue shirt and black and blue combat boots.

I thought about how he said this was my new home and got really upset. With super speed that came with the rage, i quickly found a knife and searched for him. I sniffed the air and caught a scent of cherries and creme. I decided to follow the scent and found him sitting on a sofa watching some scary movie.

"Hey love, quick shower eh"

"Yea." i decided to make small talk so i wouldn't seem so suspicious.

"I assume Rinita got you your clothes ."

"Yup such good taste in style" i said but not as loud to make sure he didn't turn around. I quickly but quietly bought the knife up from behind me and prepared to stab him through the chest.

I thought to myself "this will kill him right thats what i read in books?" I could have sworn i saw him tense up and i took my only chance a rammed it in his back. Sounds of ripping flesh filled my ears and made me smile to myself that i did it but i also felt guilty.

I turned around after staring for a good 10 minutes and began to walk away. Before i even got out the room i heard a low growl and somebody mumble something that sounded like "your gonna wish you never did that."