THE PARTY

My last few days as a senior at Blue Woods High were very busy. I was helping with our Prom set up and Graduating ideas .I also got at job as a baby sitter to help my grandmother keep a roof over our heads and food in our mouths. I wasn't a very social person so i didn't really care for friends, I didn't need them. Besides they would only slow me down and i wouldn't able to achieve as much.

Turns out i did a really good job with everything an the kids at my school wanted to throw me a summer party. My grandmother thought it was a good way to interact with people my age so i decided to go along with her and attend. I knew i had to buy another outfit,because the ones i have are old some even worn out and never seeing the light of day again. I decided on a pair of light blue tights with a black noodle strap shirt and blue and black boots. My grandmother thought i should wear a dress but thats not my type of clothing style.

1 week later the big party came. As i was making my way over to the place i was supposed to be at i couldn't feel anything as nervousness washed over me. Ive never been one to interact with people nor go to parties so of course i would feel nervous. The place I was going to looked really big on the outside, i just hope its the same size on the inside.

I waited a good minute or so before knocking on the door but not to loudly. There was no answer,so i decided to knock again but with a little more force. There was no answer so i decided to just turn around and go home. As i was walking down the stairs i heard a creaking sound and it wasn't the steps. I turn around and see the door was open just a crack but i was pitch black. Me being me decided to go and look inside.

"3....2....1 SURPRISE" they all yelled at once then the lights turned on and music started up. I looked around in awe at everyone here to say thanks to me with everything i did. One by one every person came to say thanks or hey and give me a present. These girls came to me and dragged me to the dance floor and started encouraging me to dance. We danced to many songs and i was having some much fun.

As i was dancing i saw a really good looking boy show up through the door. Our eyes locked for a quick second before i felt self conscious and looked away. I thought how he looked and i swear I've never seen him before , i would have noticed. He looked to much like a sexy goddess, well in my eyes. I decided to go have a drink and think about the mystery boy a little bit longer. As i was sitting down trapped in my own thoughts i didn't realize the mystery boy came and sat next to me until he spoke up.
"Hey my name is Jarred."
I looked over so quick i felt my brain move, i tried to hide the shock i was having and speak "Uhhh oh yea right I'm Andrea." He smiled and began to laugh and i couldn't get more nervous.
"Thats a pretty name i like it."
"Thanks"i said barely above a whisper. We sat there in silence until he spoke up.
"Can we talk in the room upstairs? Alone?"
"Uhhhh why alone lets just st...."
"Its ok dont be afraid i just want to talk nothing more." He said so calm and sweet that i nodded my head in agreement.

As we made our way upstairs people were giving us strange looks but i just brushed it off and continued my way behind hands... Jarred, i mentally corrected myself. I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't realize we were in a room and the door was shut. I could have sworn i saw him lock the door but i brushed it off.
"Andrea"
"Huh yea sorry what.. I mean continue"
"I think you are really beautiful and i would like you to live with me forever." It took me a while to process what he said then i became nervous.
"What d-do y-you m-m-mean?"I stuttered
"Exactly how it sounds of course" he said pacing the room. Thats when i took off towards the door but it was locked and i was yanked back before i could scream.
"My dear, you shouldn't have done that. I can see you are going to be difficult." Thats when i saw them .. two white pointy fangs.
"Let me go please "i begged not wanting him to bite me"please dont bite me.!"
"Well thats the plan" was all i heard before i was drugged by an injection he stuck in my arm.