Death Wish (part 2)

I don't know what made me think i could out run a vampire with more experience but i decided to run as fast as i could. My mind was foggy with what i did and what might happen so i wasn't able to think straight.

I decided to hide upstairs in a room i have never seen before. There was a big bed and what appeared to be cribs, a walk in closet and a large bathroom. I didn't have time to awe at the room because he was getting closer i could feel it.

I quickly moved to hide underneath the bed since it draped down over the floor. It was a tight fit but I'm small and flexible enough to do it. There was spiderwebs and dust balls all over the place around me.

"Where are you at my love?" I heard Jarred say but with a sweet playful tone mixed with a hint of anger. " I can smell you, you smell hmm sweet and tasty."

I heard the door open and him walk heavy footed but very slowly. I wouldn't be able to see if he was in front of the bed or not cause it was dark but his steps were getting closer this way. A sudden wind caused the dust to blow my way. I tried my best not to sneeze but eventually failed.

He laughed almost mockingly at my sneeze and i tried to scurry away to the other side of the bed and escape. It took me awhile but i got up only to see him staring at me with blood red eyes. I got scared and flinched away in to the corner.

"Why are you scared?" I didn't answer and that only seemed to anger him. "I asked you a question and you will answer me." he said flashing in front of me. I did what any other girl would do and hit him where the sun doesn't shine.

He groaned and fell down in pain and i took that as my opportunity to run.He grabbed me by my ankle causing me to fall down next to him. I was really terrified and started struggling to break free from his grasp. I finally got free and ran down stairs. My heart was pounding in my ears and i heard him coming down the stairs. I decided to give up and take what ever was coming at me.

He soon appeared in front of me eyes still blood red and an evil glare that sent shivers down my spine. He raised his hand as of preparing to hit me causing me to close my eyes and shake of fear. I waited for the impact but what came shocked me. He held my face in both of his hands but not in a way to hurt me but for affection.

I opened my eyes to his bright blue ones and felt myself relax. He looked so calm but i still wasn't sure. "Why did you stab me Andrea?" My mouth was dry and i wasn't processing words right. "Hmmm?"

"I-I wanted-I was angry."

"So you stabbed me?" He asked in mock humor. I looked down and bit on my bottom lip.

"Im sorry" was all i could say. For some strange reason i was feeling really guilty of my attempt to kill him for my own anger. He hugged me and kissed my forehead saying "its ok". I couldn't understand why he was so calm and not upset with me so i asked.

"Why aren't you upset?"

"Because i can never really stay mad at you for some apparent reason."

"Oh."

"Yes but next time you attempt to kill me or hurt me I will have no choice but to punish you. You were just scared this time.....Right?"

"Yea." He then lifted my eyes to meet his own and we stared at each other for a moment the he started to lean in. His lips looked so inviting so i leaned in faster and connected our lips. The kiss was starting to heat up but then he pulled back and walked away like nothing happened while i was shocked and utterly confused.

WELL THAT WAS VERY UNEXPECTED DONT YOU THINK? ENJOY!