Chapter-3

Sugawara's pov 

'' You guys go ahead, Daichi and I will lock the gym and check everything '' I told my team mates and crush(s), everyone replied with a 'hai' and left. I sighed and waited until everyone has left. 

Should I have a talk with Daichi or not? I don't know how to tell him about my crush(s) on the first years. I, myself don't know what's going on with me, Who do I like or not? Is it just my affection towards them which will only last a few days? 

No, it wasn't affection. I have never felt this way for anyone except Daichi, a lot of people tried to come in my life. All the type of boys and girls confessed to me but I never liked them, I always turned them down with a smile and encouraged them that they will find someone better for themselves, they were wasting my time only to be honest and their pheromones urgh lets just not talk about them, their scent disgusted me. I knew they only wanted me cause I played sports and looked great in their eyes not to brag but I do look good nah I look FINE af cause if you get confessions from all the genders you are fine af, everyone is good and beautiful in their own way no one's ugly or bad, bad people are just broken from inside.

 Talking about bad people sunshine smelled strange, in the morning he scented like tangerines but now he scented like something else but his tangerine scent wasn't gone for too long it came back soon.

 I walked towards Daichi with my trail of thoughts who was locking the gym currently. I stopped a few steps away from Daichi. '' Ah Suga its you, why didn't you leave with the others? '' Daichi asked with a smile which made my heart flutter, '' Oh it's nothing, just forgot something '' I lied to him slightly ruffling my hands through my hair but he saw through my lie. '' You wanna talk about the first years '' Daichi said with a little smirk, seeing right through me. Can he read minds or something? If he can then I'm in big trouble.

 '' Daichi how do you know- wait, do you read mind or something !? '' I asked playfully '' What?! no it was all over your face '' '' my what- '' Daichi started to walk towards the clubroom to check everything leaving me behind '' Matte ne! [Meaning; please wait or wait for me] '' I sprinted towards him and smacked his head '' Itai!! [Meaning; ouch or ow] '' '' What was that for '' '' For leaving me alone hmph '' I pouted while crossing my hands towards my chest '' Gomen Gomen '' '' Everything is at its place, come onnnnn nowwwwwww '' I whined pulling him towards the school gate. '' Suga wait- '' '' Nope mister you are coming with me ''.

 Daichi didn't reply, I kept on walking until we are on the middle of the road, I finally stop still holding his hand it was dark already the street light near us was flickering, a scooter passed us in the opposite direction, dog's barking can be heard from a few blocks, it was a comfortable silence between us. I looked at him and he was looking down at his side, blushing. I realized that I was holding his hand for 5 minutes straight and the thing is that he didn't protest or something. Looking at him blush in embarrassment made me blush too. He looked cute, his cheeks were red, him looking down at his side with a little smile made me smile. The moon reflecting on his face and the air meeting his skin and making his hair move a little. 

He is perfect, his facial features, his expressions, the way he talks, he aces all of his subject, he is smart, he is perfect at being our captain, good at flirting too he will come up from behind and whisper anything seductive in your ear and can act all innocent like he did nothing, and don't talk about his body his fucking hot muscular body and those thighs god he can choke me with them and I'd apologize to him. I got lost in my thoughts about those thighs until Daichi pulled me out of my little world. '' Suga? Suga? earth to Suga hello? '' Oh god I was staring at him and drooling a little. '' Your thighs~ Sexyy~'' I blabbered without thinking '' His eyes widened and a tint of blush can be seen on his cheeks, he clears his throat and exclaims '' What about my thighs '' '' What? '' Realization hit me really hard and I was heating in embarrassment, I apologized to him may times and Daichi just laughed at the reactions I gave at the moment.

Daichi's pov

Suga is gazing out a lot today maybe I know the reason its the first years I am not hundred percent sure but I can ask him indirectly, speaking of an angel more like the devil, Suga arrived at the right moment '' Ah Suga its you, why didn't you leave with the others? '' I asked him knowing that he never leaves me alone, '' Oh it's nothing, just forgot something '' 

lie

He's so innocent I can read him like an open book, '' You wanna talk about the first years '' I asked him directly without wasting any time knowing that this question will get him flustered and I stand correct his eyes widened at the question and light blush came on his face GOD he looked cute. I sprinted towards club room to check everything without listening to his answer, I soon felt a light smack on my head, it was Suga, he was pouting with his hands crossed towards his chest GOD he looked so cute. I apologized to him for leaving him at a cliffhanger then he grabbed my hands and pulled me towards the school gate. He didn't even let me finish my sentence and kept on walking forward until we are on the middle of the road. I didn't speak anything and let him drag me. His hands are warm and soft even after playing non-stop volleyball. His hair were swaying here and there while walking. He is a beauty no wonder our whole school dies for him. He stopped on his tracks with his hand still holding mine, I was looking down, this is the first time someone has held my hand for this long. I was looking down not knowing what to do, I knew he was looking at me more like staring at me. I looked at him and he was looking at me smiling. '' Suga? Suga? You good? Helloooo? earth to Suga hello? '' '' Your thighs~ Sexyy~ '' What the actual fuck is he thinking about and why my thighs. The latter in front of me got really flustered and embarrassed and apologized for nth times. Oh god I can't help but laugh at the reaction of the embarrassed alpha in front of me. I stopped laughing and looked at him there was a awkward silence between us which I broke in a split second, '' Ya wanna go home or talk about my 'sexy thighs' '' I teased him '' S-shut up c-come on aho[Meaning: idiot] ''. 

We walked until it was time for us to part our ways to home, '' Bye Suga '' '' Bye Daichi ''. We bid our bye's and went our ways to go home but none of us are going home right now. It won't hurt to check on the cute first years because Tsukishima seems like a responsible one and he is not there with them, Hinata and Kageyama seems to be really competitive to each other and Yamaguchi is stuck with them. I don't think they will go home soon. I headed to the park.

 TOTAL WORDS: 1404

[EDITED]