Chapter 6

Time skips after arriving at the park

I tiptoed and hid behind the bushes; there they were in front of me practicing more like Hinata and Kageyama fighting and Yamaguchi trying to calm them down. I sighed. I decided to wait for a few more minutes, then I heard some feint rustling behind me, but I ignored it... maybe it's an animal or something?

Out of blue, a voice behind me said "What are you doing here? "

My heartbeat dropped to zero and my face went pale. If someone at this timing saw me hiding behind the bushes and staring at the high schoolers in front of me like a stalker then... I am dead. I yelped in terror and looked behind me with the speed of lightning I blabbered "OMG please I am sorry I will never do this again I will just go home like the good boy I am and will never stay outside and stare at teens like that, please don't tell anyone...''

The voice laughed cutting me off mid-sentence and it was quite familiar. I looked up and it was Suga. I sighed in relief and warmth took over me again, a small smile formed on my face with my hand towards my chest because I nearly got a heart attack. Soon I felt a smack on head and Suga made an angry face. '' What are you doing here? '' Suga exclaimed with a straight voice. '' I was wha- I- '' I couldn't form words. I took a deep breath and said,'' I could ask you the same question '' with a side smile. Suga just stood there waiting for the answer he wants and I gave up '' Finee you know why I am here '' I said slightly tilting my head towards the first year's direction. Suga smiled '' You look like a pervert, be happy because no one else saw you here glare at the high school kids '' I just rolled my eyes at him. '' Suga what are YOU doing here? '' I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No"

"No what, answer the damn question."

"No"

A menace to the society. Sugawara Koushi. 

"Let's stalk them together" Suga recommended and sat down beside me.

"What the- I, for surely, am not, stalking them, young lad" I spoke, trying to mimic the british accent, failing completely and earning a look of 'Boy-if-you-dont-shut-it-now-' from Sugawara.

I just looked forward and watched the raven heard and said mindlessly after a few minutes, "Kageyama doesn't really seem like an alpha to me."

"I had the same thought, actually."

"Isn't he like-" I stopped, having forgotten every single vocabulary to every exist.

"Like?" Sugawara indulged.

"Liikkeeeee...."

Sugawara smirked, "Isn't he like a bit submissive?"

"Shut up" I stopped and look at him," And yes, first time you had a point."

Offended but the comment, he fakes gasped and replied nonchalantly," You can ask your mum that."

"You just fucking did not."

"Yes, I fucking did."

"Whatever"

And both of us turned forward and watched the shenanigans happen and left when it felt like it.