1- schlattbur

How schlatt will look revived ^

Request from @PrincessPeace125
Top- Wilbur (revived)
Bottom- Schlatt (revived)
And you never said smut or fluff so it's gonna be a fluffy chapter, be specific next time.

Other info:
Wilbur lives in pogtopia where he and techno built a portal so they could get to each other fast, also sneaking one into Las Nevada for Tommy.
Tommy and purpled are engaged platonically so they live together in Las Nevada.
Quackity is still in love with schlatt and tried to use Karl and Sapnap to get over him (which is next chapter talking about their former marriage)

Next chapter:
Quackity x Schlatt or techno x Eret?

•3rd POV•

Wilbur walked into Quackity's office Tommy following close behind peaking around his brother trying to see if slime was around so they could play in the sand outside again.

Soon Wilbur sat on the desk knocking over items onto the floor, turning to slimecicle he barks out an order with his soft brown eyes flashing into a deep crimson.

"Slime hybrid. Take Tommy outside, now." Wilbur smirked satisfied that slimecicle took the youngest to foolish.

Quackity got up from his desk and rolled his eyes "Wilbur how many times do I have to say DON'T BOSS AROUND MY CITIZENS" Wilbur and schlatt bursted out into laughter at the outrageous moment. Wilbur blushes recognizing the beautiful laugh yet it didn't have an echo like Glatt usually does, the could only mean....

he whipped his head to the side to see a figure sitting in a chair facing the wall, Wilbur waited for his eyes to adjust to the lighting before seeing the ram was analyzing the red strings and papers on the board, full of failed plans by Quackity to get the revive book from Dream.

The male got up tossing the papers he was holding behind him letting the hardwork lay messily on the ground stepping on the important documents sprawled on the floor from Wilbur. He grinned leaving a boot print that ripped some of the documents that Quackity will later realize he needs for the meeting he must speak at the next day.

Wilbur watched intently as the dictator stood behind a shaking Quackity, he placed clawed hands on the others tense shoulders leaning towards his ear.

"Oh flatty patty you can't run this place properly anyway, you need someone like him to do the work while you sit there quietly." Schlatt grimaced forcing him to the side as he sat down in the desk chairs that was once Quackity's.

Wilbur hopped off the desk and sat across from him and stared love struck at the beautiful man in front of him.

"Oi lover boy what's with the stares got a problem?" Schlatt glared daggers that just added to Wilbur's obsession.

"It's just I've really missed you princess, I'm sorry you must have scared when I disappeared" Wilbur reached a hand forward watching as his lover's walls broke down.

Tears streamed down the hybrids face as he stood up abruptly, "I haven't slept in months Wilbur I couldn't find you anywhere I had to go to MD's room to get rest and the nightmares for worst after you were gone!" Schlatt said now in the others lap being comforted by his former enemy.

"Princess.. it's only been 4 days I know the time is different but I didn't want to leave you I promise. I was revived like you and Tommy it's not optional as you know.."

Quackity couldn't believe it his husband was in his enemy's lap crying because he was gone for a few days. He growled and stomped out of the room to find slimecicle and Tommy leaving the 2 alone hoping Schlatt would follow him.

~time skip to 10:00 pm~

Quackity's POV
•his thoughts•

He didn't follow me at all I've been waiting for him for hours at the casino but I didn't see him once, what the hell happened to my husband!? He must just be lost.. I'll go back to my office for him.

Wilbur will be gone and my ram will be quietly waiting for me to come in and— WHAT THE FUCK!?

3rd POV

Quackity opened the door and stared at Wilbur sitting on Quackity's desk chair playing cards with slime, purpled and Fundy.

Schlatt was curled up in Wilbur's lap peacefully asleep holding onto his trench coat cuddling sleepily into the taller muttering sweet and calm purrs.

Next to Wilbur was Tommy, who is sitting in purpled's lap while he plays cards. Tom carefully braiding Schlatts hair making sure not to wake him.

Quackity's jealousy faded seeing how Fundy's tail was wagging playing a game with his father.

The duck hybrid sighed and sat down next to Charlie gathering everyone's cards shuffling expertly.

Schlatt stirred awake and smiled softly at Tommy's raccoon tail wagging thumping against purpled's chest "good morning Schlatt" Tommy said proudly laying his head on purpled's shoulder looking at his cards.

Schlatt un curled himself and leaned back again Wilbur, Fundy perked up and smiled at the horned male "morning papa- I mean uh.." the fox stuttered and blushed in embarrassment "I-I'm sorry!!"

the young fox looks at the 2 who had tears in their eyes "schlatt, Wilbur are you guys alright??" Fundy said running to the couple hugging them after Wilbur pulled the ginger into his lap next to schlatt.

"Calm down furry they're just happy you see them as your parents again." Tommy said uninterested as his was playing with purpled's hoodie strings.

~few hours later~

Quackity won the last game and smirked at Wilbur who threw his cards down annoyed at the duck hybrid. "You totally cheated."

Slimecicle laughed and got up "dab me up!" He said as he walked over to purpled who stood with Tommy's legs wrapped around his waist and arms holding his hoodie as he slept.

"Me and Charlie are gonna go now cya losers" purple said leaving. Wilbur rolled his eyes and stood up with Fundy asleep in his arms as schlatt walked to Quackity thanking him for the game and doing traditional goodbyes.

The couple left to pogtopia with their son peacefully asleep in his father's arms.

(1036 words)