Theme 3

It's taken me a while to update this and I'd like to thank everyone for being patient. (I had to take a break for a bit as I was busy and struggling with my mental health.)

But now I'm back and that means that we're onto the next theme. 

This is the last writing task, before winners are announced. 

The theme: up to you :) 

I wanted to give everyone a bit of free range on this one. But there is one thing you'll have to follow by. 

Your short story must be inspired by any song of your choice and can include lyrics from your chosen song. (The title of your short story will be the title of your chosen song.)

I wanted to save this theme till last, so I hope everyone enjoys writing this one. 

What am I and your voters going to be looking for?

1. We want to be by intrigued by your short story. We want to know more. So enthrall us, make us want to read a whole novel on it.

2. We want to feel like we're there when we read this short story.

3. We want to be able to see how your short story is inspired by that song. 

4. Use bold and exciting vocabulary that help creates your atmosphere.

Extra bits:

1. Your characters have to be original. (no fanfics please)

2. You can write from any of the character's perspectives.

3. Please feel free to do boy x boy and girl x girl. I fully support the LGBTQ+ community, so if want, you can mention that in your writing.

4. I am allowing swear words. But please be sure that they won't be offensive to any readers.

5. Have some fun with this one :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoy this theme and make sure to have some fun with it as it'll be the last task until winners are announced.

Please PM it to me by SUNDAY 22ND AUGUST 2021 and you can send it at any point during the day. 

You have 4 days to write (from when I posted this part.)

If you don't think you can manage it in this timeframe, please PM me and I can hold elimination up for a day or two. If you can, please send it to me on that day or before then. Thank you. 

WORDS:

NO MORE THAN 1,000 WORDS IN TOTAL.

Good Luck everybody :)

PM me if you have any questions.