Plot & Characters

Two requests will be covered on this part.

Story Plot

Story Plot

Since The_World21 asked this simple question, I'll do my best to explain this.

For fantasy - mostly it is seen as a world with witchcraft magic and fighting, but however, the so-called fantasy world can also be seen as a world itself - beautiful and majestic.
The witchcraft magic concept is commonly used, and I do think the plot of a world using and depending on magic is a bit too much now - so, in one of my books, the witchcraft magic is like a third priority in the story plot.
That is just my version of a fantasy story plot, so you're free to list where the witchcraft magic priority placement should be.

It's probably best to research the most important parts of a fantasy world.
Describing little small things like example: A fire.

'The fire's burnt clouds flowed away from their raging origin.'

And those little details can be used even on fighting scenarios, speaking of fighting scenarios - whatever Hololive member you chose, you really have to see and figure out what role fits them best in a fantasy plot.

I'll just take my own version of Ayame as an example, I kind of nerfed her oni powers slightly so she can be seen as a normal fighting individual to fit in like the other girls - Ayame uses both katana's, but although, she has to conserve enough chaos to summon her..stand? Or whatever she summoned in hololive alt, however, I don't consider her spending energy on something is magic at all - because her entire origin species is known to have MANY abilities..and well, being an oni girl kinda made her less terrifying since she has only shown a few abilities of her own, so..she's her own species I guess?

Or for Hololive members that don't fight at all, I guess they could be a support side character or play a role that sets down a chaotic situation??

(Sorry, I can't really think straight right now, It's 3 am here.)

Characters/HL Members

I've got you fam.
Even though I'm tired, I did research and checked some of the HL members profiles to point out some things.
(Also, some info is stolen from google.)

First, It's not bad for them to act their infamous sides - but for them to act it constantly or on every single chapter is a big bag of no.
Keep in check about and when the situation fits for the scenario you're writing, or otherwise - you'll just waste a bunch of opportunities of their other personalities.

Second, if you don't watch much or know all of the HL members other personalities - just know that their zodiac signs also give out the personalities they possess and show on their streams.

I'll take Marine for this example: Marine's zodiac sign is Leo - and Leo's tends to be warm, passionate, and dynamic.
They like to shine their big personality when they have the opportunity to do so.
Leos are also strong, brave, and ready to dominate everything they set out to do.

Does that remind you all of Marine's personality?

If not, I'll use Okakoro.
And I'll match their zodiac signs - showing why they act very tt with each other.

For Okayu, She's a Pisces.
A Pisces loves to be surrounded by people who are passionate about their beliefs, hobbies, and everything under the sun.
They are happy just listening to friends talk about their favorite things and ideas.
Pisces is what is known as an empath, which means that she is able to empathize with and anticipate your emotions - sometimes even before you can figure out what you're feeling.
Having Pisces read you like a book is like having a best friend that can read your mind.

For Korone, She's a Libra.
Libra is an air sign, which explains why they build such strong mental connections with their lovers.
They're also the sign of partnerships, so they thrive in relationships love to indulge in all things romantic.
Libras will take their attention in the form of praise.
They love to be complimented and told they're doing something well.
Libras are honest about their need for attention, and it's not something they pretend they don't want.

There's more that I want to point out, but I'm at my limits.

So, for now - good luck keeping up with their personalities.

----