Epilogue

"No Jiyong you don't pour milk into your fathers shoes,"
"Papa I want chocolate ," his daughter boyung said,
"Baby chocolate is a treat for after you've eaten your tea,ok?"
Jungkook walked into the room,picking up his two children and kissing them then going to Jimin and kissing him deeply on the lips.
"So you ready to stay with Uncle Tae and Uncle Yoongi ?"
The two three year olds nodded," will you miss us daddy,mummy will miss us won't you,"
"we will both miss you, it's only for three days and you will get to play with baby Jisoo won't you but do as her daddies say ok?"
The twins nodded, they had their fathers dark looks and their mothers plump lips,they had both presented as omegas which both parents were happy with not bothered by old rules and history.
Jimins father had died in prison two years ago after trying to take over an Alphas spot in prison, which the other Alpha hadn't taken kindly to,the family left behind didn't grieve for him, their new father taken over their hearts with his kindness,a doting husband and grandfather awaiting with his wife for Jins baby to be born in the next month .
The only thing the family stated as they were his only living relatives was that he be buried nowhere near his son Jiyong.

The two parents packed up their youngsters clothes and toys driving to Tae and Yoongi's .
"My babies!," yelled Tae
"hush,!You overgrown child ," said Yoongi rocking the baby in his arms.
"Are you sure you will manage?" A worried Jimin said.
" of course, they will keep that overgrown child happy playing games and they love playing with Jisoo" Yoongi assured him.
After kissing their children goodbye they drive off, their own suitcase in the boot of the car.
They arrived at the same villa they had spent their honeymoon in.
"Ah baby this is so sweet of you,"Jimin said.
"I had an ulterior motive," his husband said.
" hmmm?"
"I want to get you naked,I want to hear you scream my name ,I want to lick you out and fuck you so hard .....and"
"And?queried Jimin.
"I want to do it with no interruptions from our babies," he laughed.
"But you love our babies,"
"I do....shall we make more?" He grinned chasing his laughing husband into the house where soon sounds of love echoed as the two mates joined together.
THE END

Thank you to all that read this