1} Backstory

(Note: everything and everyone in this story looks like their mc skin, but blob boi looks like how the fans picture him in fanart.)

I wasn't just developed into the game. I began as an egg, protected by my mother. My black-purple shell sat ontop of the bedrock pillar in the middle of the end, safely propped up. 1st generation players would come into the end and kill my mother and she always respawned - until that day. A player by the name of 'Stampy' attacked her, killed her, and beat the game. The player left and mom never respawned.

After the 1st gen came the 2nd gen. That's when I hatched. I had no mother to protect me, but the endermen did. When I first started hatching they were overfilled with joy and pride. I grew up with them. I loved them. They were my family.

In no time, I reached my 19th birthday - the day I get my abilities. My abilities were:
-Human form (can turn into a human)
-Purple Dragon (any power the ender dragon has in game)
-Star healing (can heal using the nether stars on obsidian pillars)
-Enderwalk (happens at random. Considered a manipulated ability. Can't control unless ability therapy is thrown in.)
-Mob communication (can talk to any other mob or player in their language)

That was last year though. I'm 20 this month.