9} Gifts

*A/N: OK just so you mfs know, the chapter is based a week later from the Gogy incident (also click on the pic for full format)

Dream kissed my forehead as we curled up on the couch together, about to watch Haikyuu with Sapnap.
"So you two are a thing! Just like Karl said!" Sapnap called. I blushed and Dream nodded without hesitation.

I grabbed the remote and pressed play and the opening began playing.

     ------time skip------

We had finished watching Haikyuu, me and Sapnap having a hyperfixation on any anime, including Haikyuu, and especially Attack on Titan or Demon Slayer.

"Clay? Sapnap? do you want anything from Techno and Wil? I'm going to L'manburg" Dream smirked and looked at me. "No I'm not getting you fucking Boots"

 "No I'm not getting you fucking Boots"

!THIS IS THE TYPE HE ASKED FOR!

He looked disappointed and pissed off so I sighed and decided to surprise him with them. "I would like some flint and steel, bandages and a carnelian crystal necklace please Y/N" Sapnap said, smiling. "Clay darling would you like a green agate necklace? I'm getting myself an Opalite one" he nodded and I headed out.

"I HAVE ARRIVED, BITCHES!!" I yelled, walking into Techno's place. Wilbur screeched and hugged me and Techno hurriedly put away a vial of blood.

A while later I left Techno's cabin with gifts wrapped in Nick and Cl ay's favourite colours. "Oh boysss!~" I handed them their gifts and Clay squealed as he saw the boots. "I'M PUTTING THESE ON!!!" I laughed and he soon came in wearing them. "Damn daddy dream you be looking like a sexy motorcycle VROOM VROOM" I joked. He smirked a little but I didn't see. "NECKLACE TRIOOOOO" Sapnap said, noticing that Dream had smirked at what I said. "Oh yeah!! Let me get them out!!" I pulled out three intricately patterned boxes, each out fav colour.

Three hours later, Sapnap went to his room, leaving me and Dream on the couch together.

"So, Y/N, uhm.."