4} The Dream Team

I was soaked after falling into that water, and I started shaking when Clay snuck me into his house. He let me dry off, but I was still shivering, so  I was given his hoodie to stay warm. I checked the time while Dream went and showered. Shit. 12:00pm. I was hungry, so I walked downstairs to see two men I didn't even know.

They were messing around but stopped when the boy in blue spotted me in the living room doorway

They were messing around but stopped when the boy in blue spotted me in the living room doorway. "Who the hell are you?!" he yelled, startling  me. Dream came into the living room to see The two boys shouting at me. "Guys calm down, this is Y/N. She's the ender dragon." he said, confusing the two. "No she's not, she is perfectly human, Clay." said the man wearing the bandanna.

                      -.silence.-

"What did you just call me, Sapnap?you know I hate that." Clay held a diamond sword to Sapnap's throat, Sapnap in a cold sweat. "Are you normally like this? Wow, what a pity." I butted in, smirking as I released my wings, tucking them in a bit so they didn't knock anything over. Clay looked at me, I could tell. The boy in blue looked shocked, almost like he's seen a ghost. "Don't think I don't know everything in this world, every player's name, every person who enters my home. Georgenotfound," I gestured to the boy in blue. "You have a crush on Dream, and hate to show any sign of it. Sapnap, or shall I say Pandas, has two fiancés, Karl Jacobs and Quackity. One, a time God, the other, a butcher for your enemies. Finally, Dream. A very paranoid player, caused by the manhunts he's been going through, he is very agile and quick-thinking."

Dream's POV:
I looked at Y/N, a smile remaining invisible behind my mask. I trust her, and she trusts me. I removed my blade from Nick's neck and it disappeared back into my inventory.