The Payment (4)

I held her gaze for a short moment, then ducked my head, kissing down her neck, rolling one of her hardened nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Her breathing was heavy and labored, her hands clenched into fists at her sides. I continued my trail down her stomach, circling her navel with my tongue, then going lower.

When I was seated on the floor between her legs, I looked up at her. As she lay there, eyes hooded, chest heaving, I had to press my hips against the bed to give me some relief from my now aching arousal.

I placed my hand on her inner thigh. "Spread your legs for me like a good girl."

She whimpered at my words, doing as I said. I smirked cockily. "That's one, Nini."

She drew a deep breath through her nose, her fists still clenched, not replying.

Making eye contact with her, I slowly licked from her entrance to the top of her hardened little bundle of nerves. Her teeth dug harder into her trembling bottom lip.

I circled her clit with my tongue a few times, watching the labored look on her face as she tried to keep silent. I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked. Hard.

She arched her back, gasping. "Ricky!"

"Two." I told her.

She licked her lips once, and I returned to what I was doing, flicking my tongue over her clit over and over...

"Holy fuck" she squeaked, her hands suddenly in my hair instead of by her sides. I brought a finger to her entrance, feeling how wet she was, and having to press my hips into the bed again.

Shit.

She would literally be the death of me.

I slowly pushed a finger in to her tight, warm, slickness, pumping it in and out of her slowly.

And then it was like she couldn't hold back any longer. Like some kind of floodgate had been broken.

The litany of moans and cusses mixed in with my name nearly drove me insane, and I felt my arousal throbbing as I pushed another finger into her. One thought screamed at me as I watched her writhe against me.

If she feels this good on your fingers...

I moaned against her and heard her gasp in pleasure, her fingers tightening their grip on my curls. I probably should have felt pain at that but it only added to the unbelievable pleasure I was feeling right now.

I didn't need to tell her that she'd lost our little bet. Again. She knew. But right now... she didn't seem to care. I curled my fingers upwards, rubbing against a spot inside of her that I knew drove her insane. Nini fell to pieces, her hands fisting handfuls of my hair, crying out my name, moaning a litany of "don't stop's."

She looked at me then, her sinful eyes trailing over my body, to one place in particular. She leaned towards me, kissing me hungrily, and I sat back on the bed, her legs wrapped around my waist, grinding against where I needed her most.

"You cocky little shit." she muttered against my lips. "You knew you'd win."

I shrugged. "Of course..."

Her thumbs hooked into the waistband of my boxers, pulling them off and flinging them away so there was nothing in between us. She sat, straddling my chest, and I realized that this was the first time she'd been on top. She wrapped her warm little hand around the base of my cock, stroking gently.

"Oh, God..." I moaned, as she repeated her actions. Her fingers lingered around the head of my cock, rubbing with the palm of her hand, her bare pussy rubbing against my leg in a way that only teased me further.