You Make My Heart Beat, Faster Than You Know.

Riker's POV
I woke up with Mads in my bed. We can't keep being so careless, somebody will catch on to us. I was only lucky that Ross had been off with Lexi and didn't come into the room last night.
"Hey babe," she whispered in my ear as she woke up
"We have to be more careful baby. We could have gotten caught so easily. Promise we will be more careful?" I asked her
"I know one place we don't have to worry about them finding us!" She exclaimed
"Where?"
"The bar! They're all underage and there's no reason your parents would be there!"
"I love the way your mind works. Plus while we're their we can get a drink or two." I hinted
"Mmm sounds so... Bad... I'm in." I love this girl. There's nothing she won't do and with her I feel like I could survive sky diving without a parachute (not that I ever really would, I'm not THAT dumb). I really should take her on a date soon. Somewhere sweet and romantic, not a bar, but also somewhere where there's no danger of us getting caught. She got up and tossed a movie at me.
"Romeo and Juliet? Classy choice."
"I'm a classy girl."
"Until you get some alcohol in you, then your an animal."
"Riker Lynch! You little..."
"Sexy thang?" I supplied her with an ending to her sentence
"Whatever makes you happy." She joked
"Hey mads where are you? Ally wants you!" I heard Rocky shout from somewhere
"Coming!" She shouted fixing her clothes and hair. Just from laying on the bed and sleeping. I swear just sleeping! She kissed me quick, and left the room giving me a flirty little wave. After a few minutes I heard the baby cries end and I began to think. Ally Star's uncle (me) is dating her mother, and her father is dating her aunt (Dayna) And if one day me and Mads were to get married, or if Rocky and Dayna do, which for the record, ever since I moved on from her I've shipped them so hard, I think they totally will one day. And dayna is pregnant with Rockys kids so their cousin is gonna have the same father as them. Does that make them half siblings or cousins? Cause they can go either way kinda. Their aunt would be Mads and Ally is mads kid making them cousins, but Rocky also makes them half siblings. I'm hurting my brain. This family is confusing, but at least it's full of love and care.
Ross's POV
I woke up across the street at Lexi's. Then I Remembered last night. I had come over to break up with her but she started kissing me and i couldn't help myself and we ended up in the bed and clothes were everywhere and I guess I never broke up with her. I can't even remember why I was going to, though so it can't be too important, can it? Whatever it is, we're happy now so why ruin stuff? I was just laying there and I guess she woke up because she began to kiss me. It started as a kiss and then she kept taking it to the next level and we were right back where we were last night.
"Babe I gotta get to set. I can't be late today." I said
"I'll miss you baby one more kiss." She said. I kissed her quick and ran back to my house. I showered, got dressed, and took off. I barely made it to set on time. I was in my dressing room just relAxing when Laura came in. Suddenly I remembered why I was going to break up with Lexi last night. It was because of me and Laura having just a fun friends day when we stole some alcohol from her parents and got totally drunk. One thing led to another and bam next thing you know we're in the bed. We woke up the next morning and the thing is, we didn't want to pretend it never happened, but we didn't want it all over. I didn't know where me and Laura stood, so I wanted to break up with Lexi so I wasn't cheating on anyone. I really have to do that later, no distractions. But for now, let's just deal with Laura.
"Hey laur." I said
"Ross. We need to talk. About the other night." She said
"Your right. I need to know did it mean something to you? It sure as hell felt right to me."
"I've never felt anything more right than that. But there are problems, Ross. For one you have a girlfriend."
"One that I plan to break up with. Effective immediately."
"There are still other problems Ross."
"Like what?"
"Like mmmhmmm" she mumbled.
"I'm sorry what?"
"Like my missed period." She said and then looked scared. I started to panic inside searching for anything else.
"This doesn't mean your pregnant, ok Laur. Girls periods are late sometimes, right? " I asked
"Yeah but that's never happened to me. I haven't taken a test yet I'm scared to."
"I'll tell you what. Give it a few days to see if it comes, if not we can go get you a pregnancy test. Just know no matter what I'm here. Today after filming I'm going to break up with Lexi, and then I'm all yours. That is, is you want me." I offered.
"Of course I want you Ross! That sounds like a good plan. Let's just try to focus on filling today. And nobody hears about this ok? Not even Raini and Calum." She said with a look in her eye. Her eyes told me she was scared and worried and confused.
"I promise." We went to set.
----------
Filming is done for today and I'm heading over to Lexi's to get this done with. Except when I got there, her house was empty with a note on the door.