Your Very Confusing

Ross's POV
I'm heading over to Laura's now and she's gonna take the test. I can't sit still and I keep twiddling my thumbs. Do I want her to be pregnant or not? Is it just me or does this happen to much in this family? Whatever.
"Hey Laur I'm here," I said knocking on her door. Suddenly I felt somebody grab my arm and pull me in. I was dragged all the way to the bathroom and then we stopped.
"Ross I took the test but I haven't looked at it yet I was waiting for you." Laura blurted out fast. I grabbed the test and said I'll flip it over on three. I counted to three and turned it over.
"I'm pregnant" she said with a blank face. I felt something in my stomach, but I couldn't tell what it was. Was she excited? Upset? A mix of emotions?
"Would this be a bad time to ask you out on a first date?" I asked her
"No Ross, I think it's a perfect time." She told me
"Laura Marano. Will you go on a dye with me?" I ask her hoping she wasn't kidding
"Of course!" She said with her eyes sparkling. And so with that I pulled her in close and kissed her to celebrate the moment.
Rocky's POV
Sometimes I wonder: What would happen if America falls and the Capitol takes over and we live in Districts and what if one day when she turns of age Ally Star gets chosen in the reaping and has to go in the Hunger Games? I surely cannot be the only person with that fear that their child will be tribute. Right? Oh I should have listened to Dayna when she told me the I wouldn't be able to handle The Hunger Games trilogy. It was amazing but I'm a mess. Speaking of where is my girl? Oh wait I hear the baby cries. She must be down the hall. I follow the cries to the end of the hall and find she's in the living room in her crib. I pick her up and change her diaper and feed her and all, but she keeps crying. She must want her mommy. I carry her up the stairs to Mads's room and knock. There's no answer. I figure to just go in. When I walked in I saw something that can never be unseen. My own brother Riker and Mads in the bed. But no, not just in bed if you get my drift. They seemed unaware that I walked in. I quickly covered Ally's eyes and shouted
"What the hell?!?!" At the two.
Riker's POV
Oh shit. That's all I could think when Rocky walked in on me and Mads doing it. She was right. I was only a matter of time before we were caught and we had to be more careful, but I didn't listen to her and look now. We're caught.
"Oh hey Rocky," She says breaking the silence.
"Don't you hey Rocky me. What are you two doing sneaking around and doing.... THAT!"
"What do you care Rocky you aren't with her anymore your with Dayna," I point out.
"I know and I'm very happy over there. But I want to know why my brother and my girlfriend's sister are doing."
"Rocky please-"
"Save it. I don't care that you two are together. I care that you didn't tell us. "
"Please, just listen to me."
"No. Not until you put some clothes on and then I'll think about it." Then Rocky turned on his heel and stormed out.
"You were right. We were gonna get caught. And now what do we do?" I asked Mads
"Right now I say we get dressed and go talk to Rocky. See if we can get him to keep it a secret," before she finished speaking I threw my clothes on and was racing down the hall after Rocky. I caught up to him in his and Dayna bedroom.
"Rocky I have a good reason why I didn't tell you. We thought there was enough drama and stuff in this family and we just wanted one thing that was our own secret and away from the whole family. We were going to tell you all eventually, I promise. But please, for now, please just keep this secret. I have kept so many for you, some even bigger than this."
"I will." Was all Rocky said. But he didn't need to say more, the look in his eye said it all. I was forgiven. My secret will be kept. This is all going to be okay.
"Thank you so much, Rocky." I said as Mads came running in the room.
"Rocky...Please...Secret..." She said pleading with Rocky.
"It's okay Mads he already said he'll keep the secret." I told her
"Oh thank you so much Rocky!" She exclaimed hugging him.
"It's no problem. Madison." He said. She looked taken aback by the use of her full name, but she shrugged it off. I knew better. It would take time for Rocky to really forgive her.
"By the way, I was looking for you because Ally wants you." He said gesturing to their daughter he was holding and handing her to Mads.
"Thank you Rocky, I'll take care of her," she said leaving with Ally. I gave Rocky a look asking him why he was being so cold to her.
"Because she used to tell me everything!" He said and walked out. Rocky will cool down eventually, he always does.
Rocky's POV
"Katniss!" I shouted at the tv. I settled down to watch The Hunger Games movies with Dayna and every time there was a teeny difference, I screamed at the movie, and I am beside myself in feels when Peeta and Katniss kiss. I love this trilogy. The books were better though, but the movies aren't bad. But book. Book book. Please excuse my fangirlieness. And may the odds be ever in your favor.