Dumbass

So everyone's heard of the joker, classic psycho criminal lord. Well he had a son name Aiden, about twenty years ago. I just so happened to be a year old at that time, and my family had no idea who the joker was because we lived on a farm with no internet.

My parents were off the grid completely, to the point were I'm not known in the system so technically I can get away with everything. Now I live in the city and work for Aiden, he's kinda an asshole. "Hey daddy issues come here." And he calls people any name he wants, but right now he's talking to his friend Axel.

"What spoiled brat?" "So look this here is the marvelous blonde, what do I call him?" He grabbed me and Axel said, "Shit I dunno, cheesecake?" "Perfect, alright cheesecake I wanna fuck shit up!" "Okay, well you can go mess with that wannabe batman."

"See I love this guy, always giving me ideas. Looks got it going on." "Yessir, cheesecake what's your real name?" "It's Silas." "What are you fancy? Your parents must've been rich!" "Quite the opposite actually."

Aiden sat down on my lap and looked intrigued, "Oh really? Are they on the run?" "They use to be, then they got arrested. I lived off grid, infact there's no legal data of my existence in the system." "That's useful ya know. Your very warm by the way."

"Thanks?" Axel sat in his own chair and the two talked until some other workers walked in, "Boss." "What." "Uhm we need to borrow Silas." "What for?" "You said he's in charge of the torturing today." "Did I? Alright let's go cheesecake."

"But sir we don't need you for this." "Nonsense I want to see something other than daddy issues. Carry me cheesecake." I picked him up and carried him all the way to one of the torture rooms. "So who's in there?"

"Bentley." "Oh great, somebody I really don't like." We walked in and I sat Aiden down in a chair. "Shit, you work for criminals now?!" "Your one to talk." "I was drunk!" "And I wasn't. What did you do this time?" "Nothing crazy, just throwing some shade."

"On who?" "Well knight in shining armor, princess over there isn't all that. I just called him a few names and talked shit, cry about it." I right hooked him, "Man I haven't punched you in awhile, so bossman what you want me to do to em?"

Aiden looked confused, "Who the fuck is he calling a princess?" "You sir." "Oh, well then knock a tooth out and kick his ass." "Alright." Bentley looked up at me, "Damn baby, I thought you don't take orders from people younger than you." "I don't take orders from nobody I don't like."

I whooped his ass for a while until Aiden said, "Alright stop, he's learned a lesson." "Yeah listen to your bitch." I knocked him clean out, "So what do you want me to do now?" Aiden got up and said, "How tall are you?"

"I dunno, 6'3?" "Your tall blonde, you a natural blonde?" "No, I dyed my hair." "Undye it then." "Okay?" He grabbed my shirt and took me to his car. "Okay so I wanna get drunk, so you've gotta make sure I stay safe."

"Alright." "So you can't get drunk with me." He drove us to a club and handed me his car keys and we went inside. He partied and drunk for awhile and slept with some girl. When she left he jumped on my back, "Take me home horsy!"

I chuckled at him and sat him in the passenger seat of his car. On the ride to his place he very so much gave me head and I was not expecting that, "S-sir what are you doing?" "What's it look like cheesecake." "Your drunk, I'm not gonna take advantage of you."

"Nonsense, just keep driving." It felt good but I kinda hope he doesn't remember it, when we got to his crib he made me cuddle with him in bed.

9 AM next day

I woke up and he was fast asleep so I made sure I looked presentable before waling him up. "Sir." "Leave me alone you sexy prick." "Sir you've got a meeting in two hours." "Wake me up in threw." Fuck.